Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
I hope you don't mean cut springs.......... As has been said before ^^, cut springs are a very bad idea. (Potentially lethal)

YEp, cut springs :dance: Previous owner did them. I have the 265mm ones sittign in the shed ready to go in when i get time.

I havent really had a problem with them. But chopping springs is a good way to find the perfect ride height, then get the new ones the same size.

very tempted to get it done. but yeah, if i get chopped then i at least know exactly what ride height i want and can buy specifically.

I'm chopping for u u have no say in the matter lmao gets rid of body roll u handel way beeter :dance: and one more thin..................HA HA EVERYBODY I WAS DRIVING THIS CAR LAST NIGHT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .... lmao

and one more thin..................HA HA EVERYBODY I WAS DRIVING THIS CAR LAST NIGHT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .... lmao

damn... I'm in tears :dance:

don't go too low, i find it a pain for a daily. speedhump, driveways, bumps.. my Exhaust bottoms out on all them, and its not even low low.

Will look good when all done Hey. still going to keep the silver if repainted?

did some work on the weekend, got more pics to come but this is the end result.

was freaked out when i did it as when we (tom and i) undid the bolts the tyres all went down, then discovered that my southern ways are actually 3 piece rims. lol.

heres a pic, warning tissues may be required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-4225-1234854341_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murd 55