Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad

so today, i was fairly bored, decided that i wanted some white gauge's for when i do my blue LED dash.

here is the finished product, just a spare cluster i had to work with, as well as a spare facia so it isnt in the car yet, waiting on LED globes and tacho shoved in the clock hole

post-4225-1236581378_thumb.jpgpost-4225-1236581390_thumb.jpg

Mmmm....white looks tops. Take it you ended up phoning KJ and asking him since I didnt get any messages after that.

Now all you need to do is paint the dash blue with black lining... :D .

i actually painted them not printed, and msgd KJ he never got back to me, found an old thread where someone had a basic outline of what they did so i did the same thing XD

ok so i jsut went down to the shop and come back and there is brake fluid on the driveway, wtf! jacked the car up and had a look and somehow it is leaking out of the drum, no idea, guess its a trip to the mechanics sooner rather than later!

post-4225-1236586391_thumb.jpg

apparently might be actuator or something inside the drum? i have no idea.

PLEASE HELP!

rang the mechanic, will hopefully have new diff sorted out and fix up the axles by the end of the week, he is going to see what he can do with the old diff. =]

and yes ryan is right, the axle seal is leaking diff oil.

HOW AWESOME DO MY NEW GAUGE FACES LOOK XD

Edited by Murd 55