Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
still drives, but worried the diff is going to give out on me whilst driving.

i've been having that thought for about 9 months.

passengers complain about the excessive noise,

i've gotten used to it.

Can you post up a write up of how you did that cluster?

With the later model guages, the numbers and letters are raised, So you simply paint the entire guage the colour you want, and then use a small paint brush or something similar to go over the raised letters/numbers in the desired colour. Pretty simple really. I did my first set of these about 8 years ago, just used globes with blue coloured socks though as LED's weren't as readily available.

got the new diff to go in, unbolted the old one, just got the brake lines left to do in the morning =]

hopefully will have help to lift the old one out and lift the new one, also invested in some car stands and a trolley jack XD

post-4225-1237546402_thumb.jpg

post-4225-1237546527_thumb.jpg

post-4225-1237546485_thumb.jpg

drum covers arent on in pic, being given a coat of black to make them look less, old!

hmm. how long in advance do you generally have to book in to an exhaust place, to get a new system put on? may have to make some calls!

EDIT: Ryan took her out for some twisty action and i couldnt really notice the extra body roll to much, i mean its there, but not extremely bad. and also longer gears FTW! no more stupid auto diff!

Edited by Murd 55

will depend on when they can fit you in.

i walked in on a friday @ ep in salisbury, and had both my cars booked in for the following thursday.

she is all booked in for saturday. he has some other jobs so said to drop it off at 9 and come back later to pick her up. :P

will be done for cruise. about time really. :hmm:

What kind of exhaust are you getting fitted? Gotta get a video of it afterwards :hmm:

The exhaust place near me that I / mates have used for a while now . . its just a walk in and pick it up later job. I don't think we have ever booked :P