Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad

so today i managed to grab a set of bumpers for my car so as i can mix the two sets i have and end up with a good set, and a backup set for if anything happens. i decided to strip them right back and start polishing, so far only done the middle of the front bar and fiddled tryin to seperate the rear bar for a good hour with no luck as the bolts just keep spinning. (the front bar was just as dirty as the rear is in the pic, magic polish i say!)

post-4225-1230793600_thumb.jpg

i also went down to u-pull-it and got some gas struts out a ford wagon, unfortunately were far to strong for the boot as i didnt really think about it, so i sourced some out of a barina from a friend and alas, perfect =] yay for not having to shove a pole in my boot everytime i need it to stay open =]

post-4225-1230793771_thumb.jpgpost-4225-1230793816_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murd 55

yeah we tried boot springs out another car and they were no better so i currently have bamboo ones :yes:

but yeah, cos of the extra weight of my spoiler on the boot they weren't strong enough to support it, so yeah gas strut ftw.

and driving to WA, hmm maybe one day :jamie: