Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radrollaz Cruze To Wiseman's Ferry 14/9/08

Featured Replies

hey Mick, whats happened to the footage of the blue mountains cruise? my baby will be in SA by next week and i don't have any footage!

  • Replies 140
  • Views 145.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait for the next cruise man, I'll hopefully have the KE70 working properly by then.

 

And next time Mick, LOCKTITE!!!

 

...and some decent shocks :y:

  • Author
Can't wait for the next cruise man, I'll hopefully have the KE70 working properly by then.

 

And next time Mick, LOCKTITE!!!

 

...and some decent shocks :y:

Will do :y:

 

Hey jono, i have all the footage of all the cruze's so far i just have to put them on to DVD. I know you offerd to help last time, how do you wanna go about doing it.

Will do :)

 

Hey jono, i have all the footage of all the cruze's so far i just have to put them on to DVD. I know you offerd to help last time, how do you wanna go about doing it.

 

Flick em my way Mick and I'll edit them up with some tunes etc.

 

I'm still learning with the new software I got but should have a couple of vids from WSID last night up in the next day or two...

 

First quick one: -

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBj_9CoeuQ

 

btw site name is registered, just gotta start on the design when I get a chance ;)

Edited by Instigator

  • Author
Flick em my way Mick and I'll edit them up with some tunes etc.

 

I'm still learning with the new software I got but should have a couple of vids from WSID last night up in the next day or two...

 

First quick one: -

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBj_9CoeuQ

 

btw site name is registered, just gotta start on the design when I get a chance ;)

Hi mate, sounds good keep me posted. Thanks :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Bummer I missed the cruise, but some of the rainy weekends put my engine swap back a bit.

Finally got the new 4k in my suzuki sierra running ok I guess, and finally got it re registered.

Next cruise if one of you guys gets stuck on some thick grass my zook and the 4k can pull you out

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.