Radrollaz Cruze To Wiseman's Ferry 14/9/08

radrollaz

Yeah no worries guys, Consider it done :blush:

I'll take care of the BBQ, I might meet you guys somewhere at dural and cruise with you from there

Just to save me taking it to villawood and then back up this way again

And Mick, it's worth me coming out just so i can have another look at that sweet sweet ride of yours...... as well as all the others of course *drools on keyboard thinking about it*

Thanks mate, so how would you go about bringing the BBQ, have you got the ute, barby, gas bottle, etc ? Ill fix you up for the gas bottle :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, so how would you go about bringing the BBQ, have you got the ute, barby, gas bottle, etc ? Ill fix you up for the gas bottle :blush:

Hey Mick,

I have all those things, The ute is my daily and its still a toyota at least....lol

and i've got a barby & everything. Don't worry about the gas mate, i'll take care of it :dance:

We can use the ute tray as like a serving area and do we need to organise plastic plates & cups or is everyone gonna just sort themselves out?

Cheers - Andrew

Edited by KE ping it real

Hey Mick,

I have all those things, The ute is my daily and its still a toyota at least....lol

and i've got a barby & everything. Don't worry about the gas mate, i'll take care of it :dance:

We can use the ute tray as like a serving area and do we need to organise plastic plates & cups or is everyone gonna just sort themselves out?

Cheers - Andrew

Andrew your a legend mate, if your keen to do that on the next cruze it would be greatly appriciated and we can definatley use the tray as a serving area. :blush: Andrew if you bring all the bits to do the BBQ we can take care of everything else ie food, plates, drinks, sauces, bread rolls , etc. :bash: Edited by radrollaz

Andrew your a legend mate, if your keen to do that on the next cruze it would be greatly appriciated and we can definatley use the tray as a serving area. :blush: Andrew if you bring all the bits to do the BBQ we can take care of everything else ie food, plates, drinks, sauces, bread rolls , etc. :bash:

I'm excited :dance:

^^^

yeah, why don't you keep your ke35 the way it is, and put the turbo 4A in your t18?

Yeah i need to update my signature as i've fallen to the dark side :dance:

And i thought about putting the 4a in the T18 but it's really the wifes toy and i don't think she wants that much horsepower.

We were talking about it this arvo and i might put the twins on there for her with a cam & extractors so it sounds awesome and goes just fast enough that she isn't uncomfotable driving it

Edit - Fixed the signature

Edited by KE ping it real

Yeah i need to update my signature as i've fallen to the dark side :bash:

And i thought about putting the 4a in the T18 but it's really the wifes toy and i don't think she wants that much horsepower.

We were talking about it this arvo and i might put the twins on there for her with a cam & extractors so it sounds awesome and goes just fast enough that she isn't uncomfotable driving it

Edit - Fixed the signature

And the win goes to the corolla, yeah baby turbo that thing :blush: Boost is your friend :dance:

Hi Mick,

My GF just joined the rolla ranks....she purchased her first car, a 1990 Corolla Seca 4af-carbie...

so she's keen to cruise!

Thank god i don't have to cruise in that unreliable gearbox muncher...hahaha

Count us in!

Mark & Rita

sounds good, see you at the cruze. :sob:

if the passenger seat of adams mustard homo-chariot is still vacant, i may as well come along :no2:

Only one problem with that is that my chariot might no be ready before then and i mightn be able to come either. Still sorting out details.

I don't think she'll be tuned if its together.