Radrollaz Cruze To Wiseman's Ferry 14/9/08

radrollaz

I'm thinking bout coming. however you are all talking bout 220rwkw, I'm running on a stock ae102r. i should still be there, but quite underpowered till i get the money to fund a ke70 2JZ-GTE project.

Hi mate, every one is welcome regardless of how much power your making. See you at the cruze.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll totally bring my sweet Gridiron ball. It's way fun. Cheers mate
Sounds great , were going to need some toys to keep everyone occupied while the BBQ is cranking as there willl be heaps of space to play some form of footy.

Yes to the toys and the BBQ :blush: That would be great as we might have to wait a while to use BBQ's on site if they are taken. So Andrew are you keen to come along with a Barby ? Ill feed you if you do :dance:

Yeah no worries guys, Consider it done :bash:

I'll take care of the BBQ, I might meet you guys somewhere at dural and cruise with you from there

Just to save me taking it to villawood and then back up this way again

And Mick, it's worth me coming out just so i can have another look at that sweet sweet ride of yours...... as well as all the others of course *drools on keyboard thinking about it*

Edited by KE ping it real