Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dandenong To Portsea Cruise

Featured Replies

Sounds like u guys had a great day! Good to hear/see! Sorry i couldn't come! Couldn't afford petrol...

 

Great pics! Keep em cuming!

 

Cheers,

 

Simon

  • Replies 70
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY GUYS!

Excellent day yesterday, was definitely the best way to finish off what turned out to be a pretty bitchin' week!

You did a brilliant job Johno! Haha I ended up getting a bit lost on the way home - took me like an extra half hour, but I put it down to Nellie just enjoying her run too much and not wanting to go back to sitting on the street outside my house :lol:

Photos looks awesome! There's some real quality ones there! I particularly like the one taken in the side mirror reflection... Keep em comin! I'll see if I have anything worth posting tonight...

 

Can't WAIT for the next cruise!

Good catch up with some old faces and meet some new ones. Spewin that I couldn't do the rest of the cruise :lol: .

 

I will get some photos up of our activities as soon as the battery on the camera charges up.

 

Good work Johno :cool: It looked like a sucess

 

 

 

LB :P:

It was a success! Here are the pics of my mates camera as promised. I have cut out a few as they are identical to ones posted up already.

 

Matt.

 

post-2153-1217835849_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-1217834745_thumb.jpg

If someone loves me enough to take me, ill go :lol:

 

Looks like the cruise was enjoyable for those who ventured out :P:

 

also BTW i will have a seat spare for Sunday if anyone is interested

leaving from inner south eastern suburbs and can pick up on the way if its not too far

 

you are a peanut brain

Edited by SeptemberSquall

Due to the top quality of my 2.0 megapixel shitty camera phone, I only have two photos to put up...

 

ALSO

 

:lol: I may have mentioned this to you before Johno, but you did a top job organising this trip...

However, I believe one of the maps posted up to be somewhat misleading, so in the interests of future ventures up Arthurs Seat,

I have a more accurate depiction of the road that lies ahead... :P:

 

 

...and that's all I have to contribute on this matter

post-3334-1217851326_thumb.jpg

post-3334-1217851339_thumb.jpg

post-3334-1217851556_thumb.jpg

  • Author
However, I believe one of the maps posted up to be somewhat misleading, so in the interests of future ventures up Arthurs Seat,

I have a more accurate depiction of the road that lies ahead... :lol:

 

I got no idea what your talking about?? He he :P:

  • Author

Thanks to everyone for such a great day. Got some great pics up on here. So glad the weather was good. Just before we got to Arthur's seat we we got a few spots of rain but it turned out nice again.

 

Thanks to everyone for all the comments :lol:

Hopefully i'll see everyone for the next cruise..

 

Cheers, Johno

yeah good work guys

 

wow the green under the bonnet of the rolla looks rather strange, there be something wack with your camera there johno :eatlead:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.