Ke35 - 4agze On Its Way

sleepy92

Crispy - i'm doing my conversion at my mates place on the Gold Coast... will be driving it back down to newcastle after i'm done, so if you want to check it out as i pass Evans Head, let me know

KE30_KE35_KE55 - i'll check out the chassis rails as soon as i'm back on the job next week... Unless i find an immaculate body, i'll probably just rust-cut and dent-remove this shell, then get it prepared and painted. probably not in the near future, cos i'm spending my $$$ on the drivetrain first

edit: Pictures will be up later this week

Edited by sleepy92

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crispy - i'm doing my conversion at my mates place on the Gold Coast... will be driving it back down to newcastle after i'm done, so if you want to check it out as i pass Evans Head, let me know

KE30_KE35_KE55 - i'll check out the chassis rails as soon as i'm back on the job next week... Unless i find an immaculate body, i'll probably just rust-cut and dent-remove this shell, then get it prepared and painted. probably not in the near future, cos i'm spending my $$$ on the drivetrain first

edit: Pictures will be up later this week

Yeah would be really keen to see it. I'll send a PM with my number and we can work something out when your coming through.

Cheers Jacob Crisp ("crispy'" is a life long nickname so i stick with it)

yeah Roo, i bought your thermo fan..

T50 could possibly be a weak link, but i'll cross that bridge when i get there... might have to get a spare just in case :y:

yea i would have a spare waiting, mine is already giving up from the sc12, second is now very hard to get in only done about 1000kms on this box too but i have been giving it a couple of kicks