Toyota 4k-e Information

Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had another scrounge through our dusty shelves....

can't find ANY 4k manuals :sad: but will look further...

i doubt you will find a manual for the 4k-e being a jdm engine only and before imports were common it was probably never made in english. the only different parts are in the injection anyway.

i did however find a lot of starlet chassis/body manuals and the k50 gear box one as well as w55 manual.

i think ill go throught the lot and catalouge it... theres a lot of good info there...

i picked up some more manuals today, the one that suprises me most is the Air conditioning one, dated April 1978, so I'm assuming crowns etc came out with it ? got some more electrical books - another wiring diagram book, and 2 on ignition/starter/alternator.

when my KE20 arrives, I'm thinking i might use my 4K-E setup on that, while i finish the KE30 bodywork.

mines not quite as bling as Medicine Man's though :lock:

• 1 month later...

:D hey, i've got a haynes manual that covers the etire (u.s.) market of starlet. dated 1984; this has a supplement 4k-e and all of the injection system.

i will scan this to anyone who wants it, but i am pretty computer illiterate, so you may have to walk me through!!!!!

[email protected]