Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke15 Sprinter

Featured Replies

Picked this up as some of you may know!!

09072008022kq5.jpg

Plans.

 

- Bare Metal Respray

- Interior rework

- New bushes

- A few Nos bits

- 5k with Twin carbies (Someone got a twin carb manifold)?

- 5spd

- Whitewalls and hubcaps.

 

Any info/help much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Luke

  • Replies 32
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.. you did well to grab that, was a good deal. well done.

 

Get some more pics up, so we can see how much work your about to do! :P

 

Scott.

That's phil's (gearb0x) old rig yeah?

  • Author
That's phil's (gearb0x) old rig yeah?

 

Correct!

 

Scott. You'll see it when i'll got it stripped down to bare shell on a rotiserie :P

 

I have big plans for her. Big plans. But I need to source a few parts first! :cool:

18073614692b35d3375fke9.jpg

This sprinter gives me a boner!! :dance: :dance:

Edited by ke11restorer

Naww.. It looks like a sick little car..

 

After you are done it should look all healthy and fine again!

  • Author

I'll give her some TLC don't you worry bout that

She's suprisngly clean body!!

I like the rims on it!

  • Author

Mazda 626 Stockies?

Nahhh.

 

I prefer RX3 Style stockies, or Mazda Van Rims.

 

But I'll be getting hubbies I assume. If not some period style jap racing wheels :P

Well done mate......looks like you got a bargain. :P

I'll be watching this thread for sure....should turn out sweet :cool:

I had the same thoughts with my ke15. hubcaps or period race rims....

 

I think the race rims are the way to go with the sprinters.

what parts you chasing?

 

Scott.

  • Author

-Need the front peice of chorme around window that is missing.

-Front Seats (Original) if anyones got any?

-Console

- Horn Button

- Hubcaps ( Pictured below )

- Fender Mirrors ( Pictured Below )

- Bages that are on the boot (below)

- Owners Manual/Brocheres

- Set of Twin Carbies/Original Aircleaner.

 

Prefarably a new stone tray, and a raditor support middle peice that bolts off with the bonnet latch/cock.

 

If anyone got more pictures of original sprinters engine bays etc.

Please post up.

I want to make a thread where people can reference for restoration for their sprinters.

 

Thanks

:P

Luke

got a good set of full chrome for the front windscreen whats it worth to ya

dam you.. you beat me too this car by like an hour. oh well do us all proud and make it a winner :P

Glad to see the beast went to good hands, I think phil had plans of scrapping it last time i saw him, I told him to atleast sell it. Its a cool little car!

nice going should be good when complete :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.