Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mc Donalds Meet

Featured Replies

So where and when is it going to be?

I just have to beg my dad to drive my car on dealer plates.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where and when is it going to be?

I just have to beg my dad to drive my car on dealer plates.

 

 

Anyone willing to make an executive decision?

Hungry Jacks, Midland. 5:00pm on Sunday the 20th

 

 

Chris

Awesome. See you guys there!
Sorry but I'm not goin to be able to come :)

 

 

I'll be there. D Man, if you're free during next week, we could catch up to compare T18 build ideas, and I could fill you in on details of the meet? the joys of working night shifts, I get to do things during the day!

Hello,

 

Can anybody go? Ive only just signed up to the club.

 

Chris

Hello,

 

Can anybody go? Ive only just signed up to the club.

 

Chris

 

Welcome cobba

 

As long as you sign a contract (in blood) that you'll attend every rollaclub cruise in Perth...

More the merrier... Oh, looking forward to seeing an introduction post and a few pics of your ride :)

 

che che

can't make it.

 

if it was during the day sure, but my rearlights don't work.

can't make it.

 

if it was during the day sure, but my rearlights don't work.

 

 

Anyone need lifts??? My rolla is off the road, so i got the 90' Cressida to roll in...

If you keep it at 5pm I'm in (in the Avalon if the wife doesn't need it, or the falcoon if she does) But can't make it any earlier.

 

Edit: What suburb you coming from h1 roll4??

Edited by Dunadan

I'm gonna have to fix my rolla. :yes:

 

Hit a puddle/river coming home, she just made it home. (like on 2 cylinders)

 

totally suck

 

 

Hope to see you guys there

 

Chris

 

Oh No!!! Chocobo is sick??? hope she gets better soon... :dance: Poor Chocobo.

Welcome cobba

 

As long as you sign a contract (in blood) that you'll attend every rollaclub cruise in Perth...

More the merrier... Oh, looking forward to seeing an introduction post and a few pics of your ride :dance:

 

che che

 

I have added an intro in the section :yes: Hope to get there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.