Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S h i t, So this is the next door neighbour that has been taking the rubbish out :'(

 

She looks hot.

 

Ask her to help scrub your back next time :P

i went to toyota to enquire about the cost of a new radiator for my car.... $900 and about a weeks wait!!! I laughed and walked out...went down the road to natrad they could do one for under $300! I also got talking to the guys there and it turns out they can do other work as well, so I booked in and am sooooo excited!!!

 

Lesley :'(

While cleaning the garage i found a really low quality tyre pressure gauge, i tried it and it exploded. :'(

I hired one of those DIY carpet cleaners today mainly just to do the hallway here at home, and I thought it was a small job and a professional carpet cleaner wouldn't want to do it. It cost $60 to hire with all the crap that goes with it, I lugged it home and there was an earwig in it that got out in the car (I don't like them and I had a girly moment of pointing and shreiking, got over myself and flicked it out of the car and stomped on it..... and it's taken me 3 fricken hours to do 1 fricken hallway! I'm achey and I've got blisters .................... I'm NEVER going to do it again! And I prioritised this over going on a cruise!

lol unlucky, yea some times it better to pay someone to do things aye

i went to toyota to enquire about the cost of a new radiator for my car.... $900 and about a weeks wait!!! I laughed and walked out...went down the road to natrad they could do one for under $300! I also got talking to the guys there and it turns out they can do other work as well, so I booked in and am sooooo excited!!!

 

Lesley :P

 

i thought you'd have learnt that toyotas parts prices is all over the place :'(

i thought you'd have learnt that toyotas parts prices is all over the place :'(

 

 

yes, but occasionally they're competitive and the parts sometimes fit better than after market ones...having said that, it is very RARE that they're competitive on price :P

Cairns weather.

 

I destroyed two aircon compressors today... one in a Ford Courier TD and the one in my Surf.

 

My own silly fault though... I was towing over 2 tonnes in 35 deg weather, city traffic.

Heat soak causes the superheat switch in the compressor to shut it off intermittently... so what did I do? I bypassed the superheat switch.

 

Duh.

 

Two cooked compressors later...

  • Author

OMG such a hot day today at work, I think I lost 2 kg's. I cut my middle finger on the bend a couple days ago. And today I had sweat pooring down my goatie (Hate the feeling) so I wiped it away. I couldn't believe that the hair on my chin aggravated my cut. The sweat didn't help much either.

 

I shaved that goatie off tonight anyway. OUCH.

 

I'm going out tonight!! :'( Maybe I'll be writing in the other thread later :P

Damn I wish it was 35 degrees here! Bloody 21 and cloudy for the last 4 days :P

 

I want some sun so I can get out my awesome summer clothes!!!! :'(

I cut my middle finger on the bend a couple days ago.

I did the same thing years ago, but on my little finger. It makes a fairly good party trick now a days cause i cut the tendon and i can't move the joint near the nail. Noooo body else can do the same thing and bend the finger without bending that joint.

 

 

But it shuts me at times not being able to bend the joint that much that if i had to (forced, accident, etc) get part of a finger removed and i had the choice it'd be that one.

Damn I wish it was 35 degrees here! Bloody 21 and cloudy for the last 4 days :P

 

I want some sun so I can get out my awesome summer clothes!!!! :'(

 

omg i'm with you on that one lexxi

isn't it supposed to be summer???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.