Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Nothing happened to me today. Or yesturday either. See that, that's what school does to you. Makes your life boring and purposeless.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Well i've been banned from the car park at work. I'm cleaning the stains today. He better not make me clean everything cause my car isn't the only one leaking. It just leaks the most.

I've already cut myself twice today. I'll see if i can impove on my record.

And lastly, man its hot! By 7:30 my singlet was soaked.

Be nice to me, I gave blood Today.

my OMG for yesterday is...

i took a 351 V8 out of a XC falcon and stripped the engine all in one day.

i am quite proud of myself :cool:

Hooray for Jason :wink:

 

And my OMG... What the F*CK is with this weather! One week its a 40 degree heatwave, the next its 22 for 5 days! Gah!!! :)

Hooray for Jason :wink:

 

And my OMG... What the F*CK is with this weather! One week its a 40 degree heatwave, the next its 22 for 5 days! Gah!!! :)

 

I know how you feel. It's messing with my head.

 

Today I discovered that a guy that works with Dad sold his overrated condition skyline that I wanted to his deadbeat son that has smashed 4 VL Commodores and has never had a licence.

 

Also

 

I have been offered a interview at Super Cheap for tuesday, one night after I realised I need 2 jobs.

pfft skylines are the commonwhores of jap cars anyway, let him crash it haha, so long as he dosent hurt anyone....

pfft skylines are the commonwhores of jap cars anyway, let him crash it haha, so long as he dosent hurt anyone....

 

 

sorry but they are still faster. they still have air con and power steering and electric windows. everything i wish my ke20 had. so meh ill have a skyline anyday thanks.

I still want a skyline maybe for a daily one day. Just an old 31. Commonwhore's mean that more spare parts are available.

Passed my toyota acceditaion in Airconditioning certificate 2 :)

  • Author

On the way to work this morning i saw two Department of Transport utes, with flashing purple lights, pull over a truck. I assume they were defecting him.

As long as they stay away from Lolla i'm happy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.