The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

i've been trying to convince my workmate to do it with me one 'kebab friday'....he's the one with the blender, so it's his call if we do it or not :D

hahahaha kebab in a can love it

today one of the apprentices at my work had a water main mushroom the ground under his car and 20 seconds after moving it BANG!

ground pushed the back left wheel off the ground lol

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least during school hours

:D

OMG. My parents finally weakened and bought a microwave. They have never had a microwave in the house...But all of a sudden i come home from work and they have one.....I dunno. we cope just fine without one. oven and stove food is so much nicer.

And if your like me, you'll be hanging at the microwave cursing cause its taking so damn long....

and my OMG for today.... this is a bit gross......

it was warm tonight, so we went out in the MR2 with the roof off, when we came back home we were driving in the driveway and I yelled out STOP! just above where we usually park was a ringtail possum hanging off a branch in the hedge hanging onto a baby ringtail (heads together) well, we thought maybe the mummy possum had caught the baby possum as it was falling....well we sat there watching the possum watching us and giving it the opportunity to get it's baby up on it's back, and then it ignored us and started ripping the throat out of the baby possum! EWWW so we started yelling at it and I clapped my hands and it dropped the baby (from about 8 feet). We were going to take it to the animal hospital...but it was already dead....

so we buried it.... I have never ever seen, or heard of mummy possums eating their babies...poor little thing...

on the plus side, one less possum running across the roof...

and my OMG for today.... this is a bit gross......

it was warm tonight, so we went out in the MR2 with the roof off, when we came back home we were driving in the driveway and I yelled out STOP! just above where we usually park was a ringtail possum hanging off a branch in the hedge hanging onto a baby ringtail (heads together) well, we thought maybe the mummy possum had caught the baby possum as it was falling....well we sat there watching the possum watching us and giving it the opportunity to get it's baby up on it's back, and then it ignored us and started ripping the throat out of the baby possum! EWWW so we started yelling at it and I clapped my hands and it dropped the baby (from about 8 feet). We were going to take it to the animal hospital...but it was already dead....

so we buried it.... I have never ever seen, or heard of mummy possums eating their babies...poor little thing...

on the plus side, one less possum running across the roof...

that is pretty gross, nature hey ?

One way to teach the other babies to behave I guess.

My OMG is that I have a pounding headache all because of one teachers voice. That and some of my friends kept getting strange looks today at lunch since they had a kiddie pool in the middle of the school and were sitting in it.