Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

soarer1-1.jpg

hehe

soarerBay.jpg

I think she just defined sex.

 

 

My OMG! I posted my 100th post! I'm officially a post whore! :hmm:

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

soarer1-1.jpg

hehe

soarerBay.jpg

 

Happy sailing.

 

Jk.

 

Looks tuff as. Always liked the soarers.

Happy sailing.

 

Jk.

 

Looks tuff as. Always liked the soarers.

Same same

 

but my soft spot is for the throbbing rumble of the v8 version

My OMG is yesterday the doc gave me the 'all clear' to be able to train for footy,

and that I can play footy 3 months after my operation date. Which is April 20th!! So pretty much when the season starts!

I had my first training tonight, just took it easy. Trained by myself just running laps and whatnot.

I did like 20 laps and now my legs hurt :).

Oh well next week I'll train with the team :lolcry:

Some how i managed to get sin binned in touch tonight!! GAH!!! STUPID MARFARKER SHOULD LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL! I think I will post this in WGMG aswell. I would make it racial but I had better not.

Well first post in here but it is worthy

 

Firstly it is my birthday today.

 

Oh and the wife just went to the Doctors and.....

 

She is pregnant

 

Best Birthday Present Ever

Mazeltof!

Congratulations Luke, you'd be stoked with the wicked birthday present :lolcry:.

Oh wow congrats Luke!

 

 

OMG I found a pink leopard print notebook that shall become my Book of Shadows and finally purchased a silver candle to banish all the negativity in my house! :lolcry:

 

And another OMG...

 

I have an incredibly awkward phobia of going on busses by myself (I usually take trains, they can only go in one direction) and I had to take the bus back to town by myself and I was like full on stressing the whole way. I tried to listen to my mp3 player to calm me down but I just got more scared of missing my stop. LOL

 

Anyways... I made it safe n sound :)

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

My OMG is yesterday the doc gave me the 'all clear' to be able to train for footy,

and that I can play footy 3 months after my operation date. Which is April 20th!! So pretty much when the season starts!

I had my first training tonight, just took it easy. Trained by myself just running laps and whatnot.

I did like 20 laps and now my legs hurt :hmm:.

Oh well next week I'll train with the team :lolcry:

 

My birthday that date :)

 

I can't play until next season :( Stupid Year 12.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.