Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Straight after I had my extractors HPC coated, I was seeing how much of a difference it made, so after about halfan hour of spirited driving, thought WOW even at about 5mm away from them they don't radiate much heat.

 

Next minute I moved, smacked the back of my hand against them and quickly removed about 4 layers of skin from the whole hand.

 

Hurt like hell.

 

I'm turning the forums off tonight.... does that count?

 

naaaah probably not, I only usually browse at work! so far today has been a good day, I'm even more scared now!

Edited by orangeLJ

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

 

My OMG, my jaw has gone out of place again :y: hurts like hell to open it after a certain point. Can hardly eat, hurts to yawn. And I can't get into the chiropractor till next friday :no2:

 

That... is unacceptable. Do you KNOW what day tomorrow is?

 

post-1955-1236922798_thumb.jpg

HAHAHA i wish!

 

hang on i will be with my gf tomrow :y:

 

omg: well today i started doing the ae71 project, its gonna be sweet, i already shaved the twin cam 1600 16v writing off the top of the cam covers and gave them a quick wire brush, came up awesome!

 

will put pictures in new rides thread

 

that i will probably make tomorow or something

 

this car is going to be a beauty, sunday i will start taking dash out and fitting the gearbox :no2:

 

and that is my omg

That... is unacceptable. Do you KNOW what day tomorrow is?

 

post-1955-1236922798_thumb.jpg

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

 

Oh my god, my body and mind is rapidly deteriorating and I have a whole weekend full of homework ahead of me. How I'm going to get through this year is very much unknown.

That... is unacceptable. Do you KNOW what day tomorrow is?

 

post-1955-1236922798_thumb.jpg

 

 

LOL you talked about this last year!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

How I'm going to get through this year is......by treating every day as march 14th

 

Fixed Lexxi :y:

 

My omg for today/yesterday is ive managed to fix the majority of my exhaust problems. now just \tiny lil leak is all it is.

That... is unacceptable. Do you KNOW what day tomorrow is?

 

post-1955-1236922798_thumb.jpg

Sweet

now i know the present i want from the girlfriend.....

I brought The House of the Dead Overkill last night for the Wii.... ZOMG so much fun blowing zombies heads off and stuff.

  • Author

I'm working on an apartment tower on the Brisbane River. Its got great unobstructed views of the city and river. Apparently the ground floor apartment we are in today will sell for $1,500,000.00 minimum.

And thats just the ground floor :y:

 

Imagine the asking price for top floor stuff :no2: :( :D

Fixed Lexxi :no2:

 

:y::P:P

 

My omg : I have proof that doing the right thing never ays off.

 

While was getting my hair done this morning mum went to Big W, where they had this crazy price for a LCD TV.

 

There was only one left and another lady wanted it, but decided to do the right thing and call her husband to discuss it.

 

Mum said, "Na, screw that!" and bought it.

 

 

Myth: The right thing is always the best thing to do.

 

MYTH BUSTED.

I will not rest until this glorious day is an internationally recognised and accepted public holiday smile.gif

 

Together RC should band together and make the day known to all!

 

MY OMG is that on a crazy spur I decided to get my bike out the shed for the first time in more then 3 years and go for a long hill's bike ride. 10 minutes and 2-3 km's later I was already out of my element going why oh why am I doing this. Whats sad is that it was on a track I used to be able to do easily. Goh I must be getting lazy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.