The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I had an MRI or CT scan done on my neck and back to see why I am in pain, I find out the news in half an hour.

Turns out to be pulled muscles, I also have slight degenerate (sp*) which is also known as arthritis and a blown up disc from pulling a muscle so it's onto the Brufen again.

came to work today and sat down, saw a hair poking out from behind my keyboard, went to pull it (looked like a long hair stuck under the keyboard) and it turned out to be a cockroaches antenna thingo....

My desk is spottless, and in all the years Ive worked here Ive never seen a cockroach.

Bastard tried to attack me too!

He now resides in the bottom of the bin with his insides on the out.

Ha, That actually made me piss myself laughing.

On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him

taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet

OMFG I'm SO HAPPY

Saturday night I tried to drag my mum's bf in his wb v8 ute.

I lost.

Dismally.

Yeah it's so cool to talk about dragging given what happened in Adelaide over the weekend.

Grow up the lot of you.

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

Grow up the lot of you.

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

and of course you will never drag anyone once it's all together again????? ;)

Yeah it's so cool to talk about dragging given what happened in Adelaide over the weekend.

Grow up the lot of you.

They've seen the concequences, if they wanna keep doing it...So be it.

My OMG is i've got the hang of second gear chirpies ;) Also i used a Tig welder for the first time in about a year and I'm pretty happy with my results ;)

Grow up the lot of you.

boohooo

Edited by TC16

Congradulations on your win...but to say boohoo to those kids dieing....man...you're a f@$kwit.

Well due to SA"s recent weekend, There is going to be a guideline introduced to SA where DOT will be fitting a light to the roof of P platers cars which will be speed zone updated via GPS and if you go over the speed limit the light will come on and you have to go in to the DOT and pay a fine/fee to have it reset.

Looks like you guys will have to be extra careful.

Well due to SA"s recent weekend, There is going to be a guideline introduced to SA where DOT will be fitting a light to the roof of P platers cars which will be speed zone updated via GPS and if you go over the speed limit the light will come on and you have to go in to the DOT and pay a fine/fee to have it reset.

Looks like you guys will have to be extra careful.

knee jerk.... both the drivers were off their p plates and were in their mid twenties.....