The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear to god I was a complete tard today, nothing has gone right, and to top it all off I made, what I'm quite sure, was a COMPLETE dick of myself.... read on...

I've been waiting for some parts to come in, and after the wrong parts being supplied, the new ones finally arrived today (oh, it's the bonnet rubber, you know the bit that supports each side of the bonnet?)...well, I tried to put it on, and I couldn't manage to get the bit into the slidey bit (how's THAT for technical!) anyway, I tried and tried and tried, and STILL it wouldn't work...so I went to my crash repairers, (because they were supposed to supply and fit it but forgot to) any way, I went in and explained it, because by this time I thought it was because I wasn't strong enough to do it and I asked the guys if they could... IT TOOK HIM LESS THAN 5 SECONDS!!! WTF?! I recon I had a brain fart or something, cause I seriously couldn't do it! Then he's like "there you go" and .... well... I was speechless!

I was so embarrased, :)

Yeah, just found out today my mate wants to fly now. He's not too keen on 2 days of full on driving (including return trip) in his HSV.

Today I busted my big toe. Somehow I got all my weight on the tip of my toe when mucking around at my sisters when my toe buckled and bent back under all my weight. (not alot of weight but dam!!) It sooo hurts :(

Johno, i got four of my back teeth(molars??) pulled out all at once and i was smoking within half an hour. if the dentist put cloves in the hole than make sure that does not fall out or you will get dry sockets which are very painful.

Yeah it was a molar pulled out, had a hole in it and didnt want to get a filling cos the tooth was in the way anyway so i just got it pulled out. Started smoking today at about 10am. The dentist didnt put anything in my mouth but said don't smoke for as long as yu can otherwise it might get infected. I was up all night spitting out blood and chucking tissues in my mouth. Yuk!

My omg today.. I have been looking at houses to rent for a while now and i have been to lots of Open for inspections and OMG.. this place i saw today was awesome! 4 bedrooms, aircon, lock up garage, big block, double carport, fully renovated house with brand new kitchen and 2 new bathrooms, 3 living rooms with split level rumpus room, 3 toilets and polished boards in living area's, large deck out the back, garden shed with car acces to rear yard, conara fireplace, central heating and best of all.. A wicked outdoor hot tub spa with private deck!! :( . Its weird because another place i saw last week was $395pw and no where near as good as this house and this one is only $375pw

And to follow suit on the toe thing.. My sister jarred her toe today

Sounds like you jarred your toe Jon. Similar to when we play footy and mis-place our hands catching the ball. And the ball ends up landing on the tip of your finger. Yes it hurts like hell!!

I had that happen to me when I was goalie in indoor soccer, the middle joint of my ring finger swelled up to about the size of a table-tennis ball, and I couldn't bend the finger for a couple of days. Couldn't bend it fully for probably 6 months after too.

Just found out i don't recieve tax bonus :(

looks like it will be forever till i can get money to spend on car, pretty much nothing will be being done to it for another 4 weeks unless i can sell some stuff cause i have to pay off the debt.....

man I'm cut...

My OMG for today was that I had an athletics day for school, last one as I'm a senior.

1. Becuase I was wearing a mask with sunnies and the hood on my year 12 jumper up apparently I looked heaps freaky, and all these Japanese Exchange students kept coming up to me asking if I could be in a picture with them.

2. 50 can's of coke between 5 people can go a looong way when you aren't drinking non stop. If only alcahol can last that long.

3. Woke up this morning at a mates house because we had to cook the staff their breakfast, all day it felt as if I had a lazy eye. Got home and found out why it feels like that, THERE is a mossie bite on my eyelid and its all puffed up!

i don't get it becuase i am under 18 in 30th of june 2008, 22 days to late.... and that i was 38 dollars up on my tax so it equalled above 0, if i worked 4 more hours!!!!!!!!

anyway I'm pissed off as all shit cause i got 38 instead of 900.

Travis