Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him

taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet

 

OMFG I'm SO HAPPY

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I had an MRI or CT scan done on my neck and back to see why I am in pain, I find out the news in half an hour.

 

Turns out to be pulled muscles, I also have slight degenerate (sp*) which is also known as arthritis and a blown up disc from pulling a muscle so it's onto the Brufen again.

 

came to work today and sat down, saw a hair poking out from behind my keyboard, went to pull it (looked like a long hair stuck under the keyboard) and it turned out to be a cockroaches antenna thingo....

 

My desk is spottless, and in all the years Ive worked here Ive never seen a cockroach.

 

Bastard tried to attack me too!

 

He now resides in the bottom of the bin with his insides on the out.

 

Ha, That actually made me piss myself laughing.

On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him

taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet

 

OMFG I'm SO HAPPY

 

Saturday night I tried to drag my mum's bf in his wb v8 ute.

 

 

 

 

 

I lost.

 

 

 

 

 

Dismally.

Hahaha well at least your honest! :wink:

 

 

Saturday night I tried to drag my mum's bf in his wb v8 ute.

 

 

 

 

 

I lost.

 

 

 

 

 

Dismally.

On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him

taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet

 

OMFG I'm SO HAPPY

 

 

high five!!!

On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him

taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet

 

OMFG I'm SO HAPPY

 

Lol, sure he was trying?

Yeah it's so cool to talk about dragging given what happened in Adelaide over the weekend.

 

Grow up the lot of you.

 

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

Grow up the lot of you.

 

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

and of course you will never drag anyone once it's all together again????? ;)

and of course you will never drag anyone once it's all together again????? ;)

 

:wink:

Yeah it's so cool to talk about dragging given what happened in Adelaide over the weekend.

 

Grow up the lot of you.

 

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

 

They've seen the concequences, if they wanna keep doing it...So be it.

 

My OMG is i've got the hang of second gear chirpies ;) Also i used a Tig welder for the first time in about a year and I'm pretty happy with my results ;)

Lol, sure he was trying?

ofcourse! we went off 2 sets of lights

my reaction speed was way faster though

Yeah it's so cool to talk about dragging given what happened in Adelaide over the weekend.

 

Grow up the lot of you.

 

My OMG is that I finally found the last item to make my engine conversion all together so I can put it in. :wink:

 

 

 

boohooo

Edited by TC16

boohooo

 

Congradulations on your win...but to say boohoo to those kids dieing....man...you're a f@$kwit.

Congradulations on your win...but to say boohoo to those kids dieing....man...you're a f@$kwit.

 

Well due to SA"s recent weekend, There is going to be a guideline introduced to SA where DOT will be fitting a light to the roof of P platers cars which will be speed zone updated via GPS and if you go over the speed limit the light will come on and you have to go in to the DOT and pay a fine/fee to have it reset.

 

Looks like you guys will have to be extra careful.

Well due to SA"s recent weekend, There is going to be a guideline introduced to SA where DOT will be fitting a light to the roof of P platers cars which will be speed zone updated via GPS and if you go over the speed limit the light will come on and you have to go in to the DOT and pay a fine/fee to have it reset.

 

Looks like you guys will have to be extra careful.

 

 

knee jerk.... both the drivers were off their p plates and were in their mid twenties.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.