Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Going though my room today and I find a video from when I was 17. Very embarrassing. Also I've located a crapload of unreturned Maccas uniforms. Looks like I wont be running out of rags anytime soon. :cool:

Going though my room today and I find a video from when I was 17. Very embarrassing. Also I've located a crapload of unreturned Maccas uniforms. Looks like I wont be running out of rags anytime soon. :cool:

 

 

Hahaha, for sale thread them. see how they go hahaha

  • Author

At quick glance I count 13. Anyone wanna try to dress up as a maccas manager, walk into a maccas and try to get free/discounted food??

Me

 

Wanna post to SA?

Edited by KE25 KID

  • Author

Well boys, girls and Tabby :cool:

 

Today I had to drill 100 holes into a concrete slab above my head so we could install a grid ceiling (Shop space). I ended up with cement hair and when drilling one hole, I hit a HOT water pipe!!. OWCH!!

 

This is it after the builder pulled out the jack hammer to rip up the slab to see the damage.

post-1158-1223460706_thumb.jpg

 

Oh and this afternoon I had my bonnet up and was sussing out my engine bay when a car full of chicks shouted at me. I thought it was cool :y:

Edited by JiP_01

Well boys, girls and Tabby :y:

 

Vintage Rollaclub for ya.

 

 

Hmmm what happend today,

 

I got a letter from the po-po :cool: today. claiming ive been reported speeding. Pffft , YEA RIGHT

 

Just cus the utes loud doin 40kmh don't mean I'm speeding FFS )))))-=

 

Grrrr at the good two shoes people that can't tolerate like cars that don't go putt putt putt beep beep putt putt putt

 

EDIT: i know it sounds like a "what grinds my gears" but fear not. theres a copy there too :y:

Edited by KE25 KID

  • Author

So is it a fine?? Cause they'd need proof to fine you. My sister has been abused while driving down her st before. She does the posted speed limit but her car has a sports exhaust and I guess it sounds faster.

maybe cus my car stands out? (big red one tonner with polished wheels) but i have an exhaust out the side and she roars around 40 in 2nd, 60 in 3rd and 95 in 4th.

 

Nah, no fine. just a warning that ive been reported. still ticked off that i got it tho :y:

 

So are my uniforms in the mail Jip? :cool:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.