The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

high heels are the devil....so I'm trying to be more girly girl like (i usaully wear sneakers or thongs 24/7) and end up spraining my ankle at work today....doh! so the heels are now in the bin.

how big were the heels? i hope you started off with something small, maybe 1" or 2".

don't feel too down about it, you don't need heels to be sexy or professional. there's a few ladies in my office that are 30+ that still can't walk properly in heels....my team at work love looking out over the street and watching ladies wobble as they walk in 4" heels.

Quite happy today. At work I have been learning the language better that my parents speak. I kinda have to, cause one of the guys I work with doesn't speak english. Its amazing how much I've forgotten since I learned english when I started primary school, as we weren't allowed to speak it at home.

What makes today even better is that I tought the guy that doesn't speak english a new word. He keeps asking me if working with them is easier than maccas. I replied, "Piss Easy" and it took me a while to get him to repeat it. He didn't trust me so he asked the boss what I meant. Now he says it. :yes: I will have him speaking english... BOOHAAAAAHH (Evil Laugh)

Jip...nice

OMG OMG OMG! :yes:

One of my best mates has a rolla now. it was his grannys

it is is overrated condition!!!!!!

%99.9999999999 original. omg omg omg

Went cruising last night in it, looks cool with 2 rollas terrerising (not realy) the streets.

Hopefully he comes a member soon and posts some pics :hmm:

Well yesterday my brakes failed. Today I took it to a brake shop and guess how much to fix everything thats wrong...

Over $1,300.00

Pretty much everything needs replacing. Not happy since 2 years ago I had the master cylinder rebuilt and now apparently it has collapsed. The rear brakes are leaking (Also done 2 years ago). The front calipers need new seals, pads, disks and one of my tie rod ends need replacing.

Sigh. I hate money.

Do it all yourself/with a friend helping and you'll probably get that price down a fair bit....brakes arent that hard to do if you are replacing everything with new stuff. The only real thing you've mentioned there that would need attention from a proper mechanic would be the tie-rod end, as you would need to get a wheel alignment straight after. If you need a place to do the work, let me know....i'd be willing to give you a hand.

I just did a Diff change in my KE55 on the weekend cause i blew up the other one about 3 weeks ago, couple of hours work probably saved me at least $500. Then i know everything is right cause i did it myself and i checked everything twice. lol

Edited by Xany

I'd go else where. The same thing happened to me when i had my old t18. I got told that i needed four new tires, new shocks all round, tie rods ball joints on top of the wheel alignment that i asked for. Was going to cost more then what the car was.

Went around to another place and got told that yes the car needed a wheel alignment and no extra to grease up the left hand ball joint......