My New Toy For My New Rolla

4age

its off a 2l gemini man so yea don't know exact specs but it is only temp set up till i can aford something bigger i still think its good for $200 and if it dies in the ass i will just haveto get somethign better but it works fine was on a 2l gemini not that long ago but gemini motor haz gona for rebild and huge twin turbo set up aparently

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-[yRe,Feb 21 2005, 08:15 AM] sounds like a nice idea man, but aren't you asking for trouble putting the turbo on AFTER rego?

just askin..

no i have been told by a mechanic to do this because i will have trobel passing blue slip with it on but will not have problem geting pink slip so aslong as it stays registed i should be fine

Small steering wheels are annoying

Stock KE70 size is perfect

no way man i hate big wheels the smaller the better makes for quicker turns :((

And makes your steering heavier and less contollable under emergency situations

I'll out-turn ya with my stocker :lock:

:dance:

i like my small wheels and in small cars like this the stering is so light so thats not a prob and i can spin a small wheel alot faster than a stock one

Only problem with stock ke70 wheel is its not thick enough for me. i like a bit of chunk. My wheel on there atm is _ the _ best. Thick, legal and got uberdish. Its saas, and best bit is i paid piss all for it.

:lock:

As for small wheels... 4age are you still stuck in playing NFSUG2 mode?

Nick said it well in 1 post.

Only problem with stock ke70 wheel is its not thick enough for me. i like a bit of chunk. My wheel on there atm is _ the _ best. Thick, legal and got uberdish. Its saas, and best bit is i paid piss all for it.

:lol:

As for small wheels... 4age are you still stuck in playing NFSUG2 mode?

Nick said it well in 1 post.

nfsug2 :(( can kiss my :dance: i really don't like that game man and as for small wheels i have an old saas wheel and i love it but its starting to frey at the edges so i got this one to match the car because I'm gona keep it blue but paint it metalic and coz it was small and verry cheep really don't care if people don't like it I'm driveing it so :lock: lol just messin but i don't really care i like my small stearing wheels unlike othere that like large ones everyone haz different driveing styles

btw if large wheels are better for handeling why do they use small stering wheels in motor sport ?? :dry:

anyway I'm not makeing this thread a bash stering wheel thread