Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 4agze ( Sleep Eazy Sleezer )

Featured Replies

I am the proud owner of a ke30 which is quite known on rolla club.

 

1975 KE30 Toyota Corolla 4 door

 

4AGZE 1.6Lt Twin Cam Fuel Injected Supercharged, Jap Spec. Engine, skirted pistons, oil squirters, coil pack ignition. Smaller S/C pulley 14psi boost

 

T-50 5 speed Gearbox with custom Hardy Spicer tailshaft including holden 6cy uni joints, full custom rear yoke. Corolla wagon diff

 

Bosch fuel pumps with custom made surge tank

 

Toyota Cressida struts and ventilated disc brakes with strut brace

 

JZA70 supra front mount intercooler

 

Mazda 929 Nippon Denso radiator

 

14" R31 Skyline 4 stud rims (to clear the brakes), with 1973 ms65 crown full face chrome hud caps

 

New Celica clutch master cylinder, new brake master cylinder

 

rear venitian blind, Autometer guages, Jvc CD player, Alpine Amp and JBL 6X9's

post-3459-1217324421_thumb.jpg

post-3459-1217325547_thumb.jpg

post-3459-1217325602_thumb.jpg

post-3459-1217325631_thumb.jpg

hey,

 

Been for a good drive yet? how does it go?

Did stephen buy your blue ke20?

 

cheers, will

  • Author

yeh its an awesome little car, so much power for such a little car its slipery as in the wet.. stefan got my ke20 last two nights ago so hell be driving it to school soon I'm pretty sure.p

Certainly looks like a sleeper.. :y:

I'm sure it would be alot of fun to drive.. Good one mate :bash:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

nah i havent got around to dynoing it yet but the clutch is near stuffed and the diff is only week so i have a bit of money to spend on it.

apart from that shes a beauty. peace..

  • 4 years later...

Dude that is awesome. Nice work.

Five years on and I own this car now.... changed just a bit too

This thing is still alive Luke ?

 

Damn i remember the day we found this in a shed back in 05.

 

Good to hear its still kickin'

 

Cheers, Scott

Yeah.

 

It has been turned into a track car, and popped up on gumtree a few weeks back and I bought it. I went searching the net for info and realised it is this car.

 

Can very easily be turned back to street and may well be yet :)

Yeah.

 

It has been turned into a track car, and popped up on gumtree a few weeks back and I bought it. I went searching the net for info and realised it is this car.

 

Can very easily be turned back to street and may well be yet :)

 

I sure hope so! Cool powerplant, everyone converts GZEs to 'TE's these days...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.