Im Here!

Mr Revhead

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is.

yup the ta63, i remeber matt driving to school in it....

still got that, bit of a farmers axe though!

yes alan used to build warren burts shell sport starlets, so he had a few TRD bits.

i should ask them if hes still got some... but i doubt it, i remember them moving about 8 years ago and i was pissed casue he threw out som NEW anglia heads...

yeah i know warren burt,he was a starlet guru, had a starlet that was timed over the flying quarter at 135mph(i think)

anglia heads!! i have a mate in Timaru that has a lot of old shit like that.

can you check to see if you can still buy AE86 axles, we're trying to find a disc brake diff for the ke70 but it's like trying to find a virgin in a whore house.

cheers

can you check to see if you can still buy AE86 axles, we're trying to find a disc brake diff for the ke70 but it's like trying to find a virgin in a whore house.

AE86 JDM T series Diff should do the trick, know a few people who have them in Aus but you won't be able to make them part with em!

You'll need the Jap spec dual circuit booster too though

that's exactly what we want, but there like trying to find a kangaroo in AUS that doesn't bounce.

we have in the back of the corolla, AE86 disc brake setup with axles, but with ke70 centre(was made up) breaks axles, the ke70 splines are just a little weak for rallying.

was looking to spend up to a grand, maybe more for LSD one.

rally car has no brake booster, has a balance bar so no problem there.

if you hear of one lets us know

only the 6 cylinder turbo celica had it and Aus never got that model.

Alljap haven't got any, i've tried a couple of places down the coast but nothing,

no problem i'll keep looking.

all the t series here have the small axle bearing, where the (twin cam only) sprinter diff is twice the size in the axle bearing.

i think there's a tarago with the same bearing but the axle is different and housing is wrong as well.

Edited by TRD ke70

we have a TRD lsd and ratio now (5.1) but thats only for ke70, if we find an AE86 diff then we're going to put a 4.77 ratio in it, was looking to get it out of japan second hand but you could be the man.

let you know if i find a kangaroo that doesn't bounce.

• 4 months later...