August 18, 200818 yr comment_268902 Autosol is the shit!!! got a new dremil with polishing pieces gonna hit my rims again tomorrow. will prly post some before and after pics in my thread. the stuff is magic, trust me! Report
September 14, 200818 yr Author comment_274913 I have not updated in a wile so..... Car over heated again :y: and i was board so.....(note bonnet up) Taco coming out, clock going back in because the other clock looks kinda silli...pics soon Report
September 17, 200818 yr Author comment_275588 I have a Shelf :) Wilst looking for a new choke cable, i found a shelf, to i decided to put it in my rolla. It it quite handy to put ..stuff on. Also decided to take out the speaker under the dash, no real reason (save waight) Bet these babys PUMP THE BASS Report
September 17, 200818 yr Author comment_275764 New center console in aswell. as I have a KE70 5 speed the shifter is further back and i could not use the original center console. When i was looking for a choke cable in a AUTO KE55 i noticed the hole was in a good spot for where my shifter is. I had to sand it a little, but now fits like a charm. Most people wouldnt know it wasnt stock. pics of dash soon Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275769 Looks like a nice neat KE30 there doug. Get that polish on your sigma pepper pots :) $500 is a good price for a 5K if you know its in decent nic, add a decent exhaust, a mild cam and some nice induction happening and its easy to come close to doubling there factory output. It's a pity about the 3T, torque is fun, nothing that a few psi can't sort out ;) Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275787 could have just bought a Ke70 centre console, they go all the way to the back of the front seats and include a storage copartment..... Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275916 The "Storage Compartment" can be fitted to sit with that console. If you look through my thread from my KE30 you'll be able to see what I've done. Personally I think the KE3x/KE55 console shouldn't be exchanged for the KE70 one. I really like what you've done, I've had that idea before if I were to have to have a KE70 5 speed. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275939 Looks like you picked up a pretty neat rolla here. Love the interior too. Will look forward to cruising with you sometime once mine's rego'd. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275998 i have a 5k with a 5speed (or 4-and-a-half as it would seem ;) ) and no new holes needed to be cut, i can't really give details because i bought it like that. so this makes me wonder why it was different in your case? :) Report
September 19, 200818 yr Author comment_276057 i have a 5k with a 5speed (or 4-and-a-half as it would seem :hmm: ) and no new holes needed to be cut, i can't really give details because i bought it like that. so this makes me wonder why it was different in your case? :bash: The reason the stick is further back is because the gearbox i sout of a KE70. As for the KE70 center console, i am trying to keep the car as original as possible :) Even though it would be handy to put a drink in i guess :wink: Definatly need to polish up the rims. :lolcry: I have seen what they look like polished ;) 5K mods are when i can aford it, and have time. As I am "Dougie the Pizza boy" i need my car for work. So mods= no car for a wile=no work=no $$ And yes mmmmm PSI :rolls: Thanks for all the coments :hmm: Report
September 26, 200818 yr Author comment_277404 Have taken some pictures of my improved dash. You probably can't notice much difference. The only thing i wanted to do was to put the clock in and tack the taco out. This turned into probly about 15+ hrs worth of work :hmm: Because the original dash panel and instrument cluster were modified to put the taco in i then needed to bye new ones....more money I'm not going into details, but long story short was a BIG headache that hasn't gone away yet (read in mechanical forum KE##) All i ended up doing was tidy up all the wires behind the dash, bolt in head unit as it was just floating around, cut hole in new dash panel and obviously the clock. Note; Adomiter stuck on 209999 I reset the head unit further back into the dash and made the hole in the dash panel smaller, so only the face pokes out, looks allot neater i think New. note allot neater then the old one (cigerett doing a burnout :yes: ) OLD-> Next on the list other then teeding problems, actually bye some Autosol, to mack thing all SHINEY Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277488 I swear you've covered this before but whats your second demister switch for?? Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277520 I swear you've covered this before but whats your second demister switch for?? ....NOS :yes: Edited September 26, 200818 yr by mitch4397 Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277529 I swear you've covered this before but whats your second demister switch for?? i think it was for his amp. so he could power it off if he wanted. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now