Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted; Ke15/17 Rally Car

Featured Replies

Never seen anything pre KE20 on the roads... Sounds pretty sweet!

 

Since when have you been in WA??

yeah iv seeen this beast before.

 

was heading along south st and we stared and gasped.

 

its a very nice looking machine

yeah iv seeen this beast before.

 

was heading along south st and we stared and gasped.

 

its a very nice looking machine

 

 

Todd that car we saw was a ke25 with all te27 goodies on it.

 

The only ke1x I've seen have been rusting away out the front of peoples houses.

 

Not my one of the beta kes anyway.

  • 2 weeks later...

hey all, the ke15 in question is mine. its been around my family for about 25 years, i took ownership of it about 5 months back, it is now my daily driver, very comfortable to drive from Rockingham to the Perth every day. its great i get free parking where i work cause the guys at the gate like the car as well... I'll bring it on the next cruise.

post-2969-1219551985_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Gday Mark. That's the puppy I saw.

 

Nice to see it. Do you compete with it or do you just use it as your daily?

 

I don't know if you noticed someone stalking you on the Kwinana Fwy a couple of weeks back in a new dark blue Mazda 6 with NSW plates, but that was me. :jamie:

Edited by Redwarf

hahah thats awesome to think RC is that large now people can get in contact with others by spot-outs :jamie:

hehehhe i think i remember you.. i get allot of looks driving around in it. adults just kinda stare but kid openly point at it, I have one ever seen 2 others like it on the road before. I have competed in it before when it with its previous owner but as a navigator, I'm hoping that I will be able to start again early next year, in state rallys or targa stuff. but soon I want it in kanacross. but we will seen, for now it just great fun.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.