G/f's Ke70 Rotary With Pix

UZN GAS

ah i remember that car!!

have a look in the background of the 6th pic guys... see the toyota flags? they are mine hanging on the toyspeed stand!

i see you're still running the rack and pinion.

my cuz is doing the same conversion and he reckons it gets in the way.... did you move or mod it in anyway??

*spelling :D*

Edited by datgirl

Members dont see this ad

Sex on wheels, you're giving me idea's for my Corolla and a mates project. He's got a 13B turbo sitting in his shed and he's thinking of using a corolla. not sure if he'll go the KE30 route or hopefully a KE70.

4agze AE71 and a 13b turbo Ke70 cruising togeather would be nuts.

yes, i realised that after i last posted, thats lots of cans of V, did u really drink that much, and thats why ur "BZNOUT" ???? haha

Nah we didnt drink all of those, we just got given a whole lot of empty cans before they get filled. We did get a few cases to drink tho =)

Sex on wheels, you're giving me idea's for my Corolla and a mates project. He's got a 13B turbo sitting in his shed and he's thinking of using a corolla. not sure if he'll go the KE30 route or hopefully a KE70.

4agze AE71 and a 13b turbo Ke70 cruising togeather would be nuts.

Just fyi, ke20's are like 250kg lighter than ke70's or something. If you could get it street legal get a ke20 fitted with a 13B rather than ke70 in terms of power to weight. Don't really know my stuff but I've seen a good few drag cars like that and a couple track. ke20's also look cooler i reckon. Just a thought. Anways thats off topic.

Where or what are the bumpers on this car from might I ask? Very interesting.

• 1 month later...

just have to change my pants.......................................................................

ITS BLOODY AWSUM!! i want i want i want!!

was any body work carried out, such as flares and that. love the bumpers to, where did u get those from?

its a screamer

cheerz

carl :D