Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonnet Locks/hood Pins

Featured Replies

MMM pedestrian shredders.

 

I don't think i would want to get hit by a car with or without those on it

  • Author
Also the lanyards are renound for rubbing away at your paintwork. Just thought i should add.

 

the lanyards supplied are meant to be 'anti-scratch' covered cable, but i'll keep an eye on it.

Also the lanyards are renound for rubbing away at your paintwork. Just thought i should add.

 

 

Never had that problem, and mine have been on for 16 years now.

 

Jono, sorry I haven't got back, but I got called into work before I got the piccies, and I buggered if I'm doing them right now!

 

Cheers

 

R

  • Author

what? at 3:23am? you b@stard.

typical Red - only thinking of himself :sob:

Here we go. Better late than never.

 

post-33-1219145948_thumb.jpg

Drilled 1/2 inch hole through where the thraded insert/ nut was for bonnet support. Usually I have a thick piece of rubber over the pin to support the bonnet when closed, but I removed it for clarity.

 

post-33-1219146132_thumb.jpg

Hole through bottom of bonnet, in indentation where the bonnet support sits.

 

post-33-1219146255_thumb.jpg

Stainless disc on top to prevent paint damage around where the pin goes.

 

 

 

Hope this is of some help.

 

R

Mine were similar but I kept the factory rubber stops and fitted the pins next to them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.