Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trav_555's Ke70

Featured Replies

you can just feel the love here :)

  • Replies 165
  • Views 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F**K YOU ALL AND YOUR AUS DELIVERED KE70'S WITH JAP STUFF BOLTED ON, ITS NOT JDM.

Edited by Trev

Whats your problem trev.....................................................

its still a ke70....... whats so different bout yours????????????????????

Whats your problem trev.....................................................

its still a ke70....... whats so different bout yours????????????????????

 

I'm actually defending Trav, I should run around saying my KE70/AE71 is IDM (italian domestic market) because i have italian webers on my 4ag.

  • Author

exactly how i feel trev!

 

so roo is you hyundai KDM? korean domestic market??

who hee gives a darn about 3 letters

 

all of your ke70's are adm unless imported

 

i am more of a jap man but its way to much of a scene these days its becoming unreal and kinda boring to look at..

  • Author

exactly!!

 

everyone has the same shit, so when i go do something that hasnt been done/ isnt done often everyone rips on me cause its not the same as theres!!

 

FUUUCCKK!!!

exactly!!

 

everyone has the same shit, so when i go do something that hasnt been done/ isnt done often everyone rips on me cause its not the same as theres!!

 

FUUUCCKK!!!

 

sorry mate not a fan at all...........................................

I'm glad you're going well with your car, and I'm glad that you're trying something different.

There's just something i don't understand, why go for the absolute rock-bottom, stingy options. It just seems to cause you more heartache than anything else. If you're going to do a job, you should do it properly.

You don't have to spend a ton of money on it, you just need to get the right stuff for the job at a respectable price...

I also don't understand why you want offers over $4,500 for this when all along you've been cutting corners?

 

If I've learned anything about cars you will NEVER get back the money you may or may not have put into it...

disgusting. If I was desperate for a car I would pay you $200 for that IF it ran, and had some rego on it!!!

 

Whats with the bonnet scoop and nissan bluebird looking body kit!!!

 

The more a car looks like its been stuffed with, the less money its worth, and that looks incredibly bad. It started out life as a tidy respectable looking car, and you've killed it.

 

You realise that every time you take it to someone to get something done to it, they roll around on the floor laughing at you as soon as you leave!! If I was a police officer I'd probably book you for something. or a lot of things. especially the way that you are talking about "p plater spec" and all this "drift spec" talk!! Do you actually go racing it? Have you ever been racing? I mean legitimate racing, not tearing around on public roads making an idiot out of yourself!! Its no wonder that P platers especially red P platers get picked on and have such a bad reputation!!!

 

I mean, I'm all for doing cars up, and I'm all for being different, but really, every man and his dog have tried the half assed "OMG fully hectic body kit" look since the fast and the furious!! If you really want to be different, you should get a car that is different to begin with, and look after it!! If you are going to do that with a car, start with a old crappy car, not a neat tidy one, the neat tidy ones should go to people who love neat tidy corollas.

 

The ONLY reason why you should have a bonnet scoop is because you have a top mounted intercooler or a carburettor air intake directly underneath it... I mean, what does it do other than that??

 

I'm a huge fan of cars in general, I love working on cars, thats my job, and I love modifying cars, but this does absolutely nothing for me at all other than wince.

 

I hope you've had a lot of fun with it, but trust me you are not going to get anywhere near the money you spent on it back... If you do get $4500 please let me know how to contact the sucker because I have a tonne of stuff to offload for an unreasonable amount of money too!!

  • Author

you obviously hasnt read any of the posts about my car and the reasons it is the way it is

  • Author

i wasnt expecting too get it back, but i wanted to see if i could, and if i could fine, if not fine also

 

and any corners that are cut are fixed on my car, ie the spray on tint is gone and its being done properly, no harm done!

Edited by trav_555

disgusting. If I was desperate for a car I would pay you $200 for that IF it ran, and had some rego on it!!!

 

Whats with the bonnet scoop and nissan bluebird looking body kit!!!

 

The more a car looks like its been stuffed with, the less money its worth, and that looks incredibly bad. It started out life as a tidy respectable looking car, and you've killed it.

 

You realise that every time you take it to someone to get something done to it, they roll around on the floor laughing at you as soon as you leave!! If I was a police officer I'd probably book you for something. or a lot of things. especially the way that you are talking about "p plater spec" and all this "drift spec" talk!! Do you actually go racing it? Have you ever been racing? I mean legitimate racing, not tearing around on public roads making an idiot out of yourself!! Its no wonder that P platers especially red P platers get picked on and have such a bad reputation!!!

 

I mean, I'm all for doing cars up, and I'm all for being different, but really, every man and his dog have tried the half assed "OMG fully hectic body kit" look since the fast and the furious!! If you really want to be different, you should get a car that is different to begin with, and look after it!! If you are going to do that with a car, start with a old crappy car, not a neat tidy one, the neat tidy ones should go to people who love neat tidy corollas.

 

The ONLY reason why you should have a bonnet scoop is because you have a top mounted intercooler or a carburettor air intake directly underneath it... I mean, what does it do other than that??

 

I'm a huge fan of cars in general, I love working on cars, thats my job, and I love modifying cars, but this does absolutely nothing for me at all other than wince.

 

I hope you've had a lot of fun with it, but trust me you are not going to get anywhere near the money you spent on it back... If you do get $4500 please let me know how to contact the sucker because I have a tonne of stuff to offload for an unreasonable amount of money too!!

 

:) spot on.. couldnt have said it better if i tried.. ;)

we just sat here reading the whole thing and winced every time we read something new.

 

I'm a motor mechanic, and I really love cars, anyone who knows me can vouch for that. This is just all wrong. You deserve a crappy pranged rusty smokey rattly old n13 pulsar with at least 300k on the clock. I won't mind so much about the loss of one of those.

we just sat here reading the whole thing and winced every time we read something new.

 

I'm a motor mechanic, and I really love cars, anyone who knows me can vouch for that. This is just all wrong. You deserve a crappy pranged rusty smokey rattly old n13 pulsar with at least 300k on the clock. I won't mind so much about the loss of one of those.

 

For a motor mechanic you have started some pretty stupid topics asking stupid questions:

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=25795#entry295394

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=26026#entry297837

 

So why don't you just shut up and leave the kid alone and that goes for fukin everyone that has put negativity into this thread, What you all did better with your 1st car cause mummy and daddy paid for it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.