Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

Members dont see this ad
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What kind of lift pump would you reccomend Si?

Finally got my Meccano set removed yesterday :) So now I can work with two hands again Aww yeah!!

Yes a shifter was used to remove the frame haha

post-861-0-27611600-1391474494_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-00408500-1391474505_thumb.jpg

Edited by leigh

In a perfect world I would use a Carter green, but it doesn't have to be anything special. I currently just have a cheap little pro fuel iirc pump.

You driving again now? I'm in launy from tomorrow till probably next Friday if you want to come grab your bits?

I think Josh said he might of had one from his 4a quad bike carb setup that I could buy off him, so will see what that is Si!

I will be using a 4k head Stu which I need to pick up off Simon, But can' quite drive yet with this stupid wrist. Shouldn't be long tho. :)

Will try and find someone to match port it aswell for me, as the last fella I gave a head to did a bloody rough job haha

Do you just want me to match port and polish it for you?

I'd have to charge you something though as its a few hours work. I could take it down to Hobart and use dads big snap on compressor rather than my little one which would make life a lot easier.

Is the manifold rounded out to 3kbp or still oval?

Ah ok, so the manifold will need rounding out as well as the head to be ported. If I get a chance in the next week or so (working all weekend on festivale) I might pull the head off and inspect it for you. Have you collected any solid lifter conversion parts yet? And I put any thought into lump sticks while you're at it?

If you're going to festivale pop over to the kpmg stage for a chat ;)