Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Cruise

Featured Replies

I'm def in!

 

havnt been to the zig zags in ages.

 

2.30 at DNA tower yes?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be running in a granny-spec T18 with a slight overheating problem... Let's see how she goes.

I'm in the Avalon, I could bing 1000L? :)

 

Infact I think the window washer bottle is close to that...

Woo that was fun!!!
Hahaha yeah I reckon. Best cruise I've been on. Zig zags, gravel parking lot and hi rolla's epic drifting!
too bad my twinky sucks, to get dragged off by a ke70 and a t18 (dude shame)

 

I'll get my new engine and try again!!!

 

thanks for coming ever one, hope you can all make it to the next one!!!

 

chris

Haha. We should do zig zags again sometime in the future. :)

i dropped my fiance off to this today so she could ride with Nel in the red sportivo.

 

if i had of known it was a cruise organised by you guys (not a TOC) then i would have likely stuck around to meet a few of you :P :D.

 

some of you may have seen the aristo come and go after dropping off my missus (the one in the green appreciating the old school!) ... hopefully one day i can get my hands on a KE20 and work it up and come cruising in that ... :jamie:

 

would have been great to meet you 67 rolla ... have read your project thread - sweet ride!! hopefully you get it painted and back together soon enough :dance: :)

 

i did see the KE70 there and thought "that appears to be the only real corolla there" ... lol - real to me is RWD :dance: :dance:

Edited by manual

i dropped my fiance off to this today so she could ride with Nel in the red sportivo.

 

if i had of known it was a cruise organised by you guys (not a TOC) then i would have likely stuck around to meet a few of you :D :jamie: .

 

some of you may have seen the aristo come and go after dropping off my missus (the one in the green appreciating the old school!) ... hopefully one day i can get my hands on a KE20 and work it up and come cruising in that ... :dance:

 

would have been great to meet you 67 rolla ... have read your project thread - sweet ride!! hopefully you get it painted and back together soon enough :dance: :P

 

i did see the KE70 there and thought "that appears to be the only real corolla there" ... lol - real to me is RWD :dance: :dance:

I'm assuming that was me? :dance: Haha. There was the panel van as well... but 5k > 4k! :)
  • Author

I would of had my KE70 there too but this week turned out to be a bad one and hubby and I couldn't do the engine convert. :)

Oh well next one she will be there.

 

We try to have a cruise every 2 month at the latest so keep your eye out as the next one will be either december or jan, if its Jan my Twincam will be fixed (new engine)

 

Liz

 

Oh Chris took 2 pics of today.

P5160001.jpg

P5160002.jpg

Edited by chrisandliz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.