October Cruise

chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dropped my fiance off to this today so she could ride with Nel in the red sportivo.

if i had of known it was a cruise organised by you guys (not a TOC) then i would have likely stuck around to meet a few of you :P :D.

some of you may have seen the aristo come and go after dropping off my missus (the one in the green appreciating the old school!) ... hopefully one day i can get my hands on a KE20 and work it up and come cruising in that ... :jamie:

would have been great to meet you 67 rolla ... have read your project thread - sweet ride!! hopefully you get it painted and back together soon enough :dance: :)

i did see the KE70 there and thought "that appears to be the only real corolla there" ... lol - real to me is RWD :dance: :dance:

Edited by manual

i dropped my fiance off to this today so she could ride with Nel in the red sportivo.

if i had of known it was a cruise organised by you guys (not a TOC) then i would have likely stuck around to meet a few of you :D :jamie: .

some of you may have seen the aristo come and go after dropping off my missus (the one in the green appreciating the old school!) ... hopefully one day i can get my hands on a KE20 and work it up and come cruising in that ... :dance:

would have been great to meet you 67 rolla ... have read your project thread - sweet ride!! hopefully you get it painted and back together soon enough :dance: :P

i did see the KE70 there and thought "that appears to be the only real corolla there" ... lol - real to me is RWD :dance: :dance:

I'm assuming that was me? :dance: Haha. There was the panel van as well... but 5k > 4k! :)

I would of had my KE70 there too but this week turned out to be a bad one and hubby and I couldn't do the engine convert. :)

Oh well next one she will be there.

We try to have a cruise every 2 month at the latest so keep your eye out as the next one will be either december or jan, if its Jan my Twincam will be fixed (new engine)

Liz

Oh Chris took 2 pics of today.

P5160001.jpg

P5160002.jpg

Edited by chrisandliz