Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**ke30** 1978 Project

Featured Replies

When you free this weekend? I'm gonna come round and grab the other pair of stockies and rep the 4k before the new engine goes in :dance:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
When you free this weekend? I'm gonna come round and grab the other pair of stockies and rep the 4k before the new engine goes in :dance:

hmmi would but my area had enough of my car lol

cops come every time i drive it

 

and you got stockies dnt you?

nope, i just cut most of the tyre off the wheels that were thrown in with the car wouldnt have lasted 2 seconds driving to work with the amount of rubber left on them.

haha i think he will found out the hard way mystik.....

 

Did you not read the paper on sunday??? there was a massive article about a "hoon" doing a burnout on public roads who had posted his efforts up on youtube....he is now in alot of trouble and wont be getting his car back for a while. And lets not forget the massive fine(s) involved

Yea, noticed the plates on the videos. Now if it was on private property its be all kool. but since your openly bragging that its on public roads, if someone just happens to put 2 and 2 together, your f@$ked buddy.

hahaha

 

yeah buddy not the best idea to post a vid like that on youtube with your plates visible, then talk about it being on the road on a forum.

 

I want to see better vids, without plates and on 'private propert' :yes:

 

Cheers, Ben.

all i can do is giggle to myself.

 

nah c-walking is alright, to gangsta for me, I'm more of a shuffle kiddy tbh

I wish I could do either... maybe with a few more drinkies? :P

 

EDIT: I think I just got the C- "WALKING" post!! :'(

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

I'm more of a shuffle kiddy tbh
get me on a good day and ill do a bit of shuffling for you :'(

 

ill even teach you how to do it if you want....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.