**ke30** 1978 Project

ke30Rolla myles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey looking good blends in with the 'L' PLates.

What steering wheel do you have in the car though? Looks pretty interesting to me. Also I reckon you need older style rims, they look good but in my opinion don't suite the era of the car.

I personally dig the rims.

Gonna get fried for this, but, SR20DET it!

how is it gonna be $400?

i paid $0

and if you wanna do it the "non dangerous illegal way" it would cost a set of lowering blocks and some lowerd springs which i don't think adds upto $400

Also though if he wants shortened shockies to suit the new ride height it will add to the cost. :yes:

Yeah as KE30 dude said, you really need to match the springs and shocks for a better ride. you will damage your shocks quicker if they are normal hieght and you have low springs.

As for the rear, just flip a leaf or two, surely thats better then lowering blocks? why not add a leaf or 2 to stiffen up the ride aswell

Nice car, and i think the rims are nice too, good change from all the crazy dished rims lately ahha

Hi nice ke30 you've got there, it looks preety tidy. You seem quite determined to learn further with this car which is good. Good choice of wheels, even though I prefer the black and chrome stock wheels. Ive got some photos from 30 years ago when dad had his 1.5 year old ke30 at the time, same colour too with brown cloth and vinyl interior. He even painted his stock rims gloss black and added the chrome trims and eventually painted the letters on the tyres for the tough look.