Bens '78 3tc Ke30 - New Pics

benzo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New pics up! got the 185s fitted, looks better they're not as balooned haha

Really need to lower it, Its too high at the moment. Loving the way it handles though.

Need to put my Corona control arms in and get a wheel allignment bad, has bad positive camber at the moment which not only looks gay lol but all the previous tyres had feathered on the outside if you know what I mean.

Got my Nardi on the way, still awaiting Watanabes, and looking for seats, and guards still.

Still havent wired up head unit so centre console still isn't in, wires everywhere lol, torn seats hence no interior pics atm. still need to put in my L.S.D too lol

She's giving me the shits though, I can't help but spend money on it which I probably shouldn't be doing with a project car on pause lol.

Anyone wanna buy the this, haha kidding guys

but seriously :y:

Cheers, Ben.

• 3 weeks later...

Still loving the 3T. Driving around today I thought I'd give it a little bit of a squirt off the lights. She likes a good launch, doesn't launch straight under power though haha who would've thought a carby single cam four banger could be so much fun. better though is the handling of it. Keeps up with my mates 180sx's, S13's, Cefiro's etc. Almost handles too well for a shitty old Corolla lol

Currently looking for a set of 15-inch TRX rims. Still need to lower it too!

I also want to find linkages for my twin Solex's so it really boogies lol. Wish I could find some seats too..

She needs a good wash and polish too :)

At the moment I'm considering selling it and getting a 98-02 lux for a pimp daily/tow car. might be yet another 20 on the way too hehe I love my 20s

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Alright so today I spent a good 3 hours washing the KE30, polishing the whole car, and pretty much detailing everything. Its clean as now and so shiny. :P

I have managed to find a pretty good interior for her which should be going in next week. Should be lowered next week too, gonna cut one coil off the front and flip the top leaf and see how that looks.

And yeah looking at selling it, a better car has come up. Anyone got any offers before I put in the for sale section?

I got alot of spares too, like Corona lcas which I haven't put in, twin Solex carbies on manifold with brand new air cleaner just needs linkages, a few other things which I have probably forgot. these can go with the car for a little extra.

Pics tomorrow :P

Cheers, Ben.

New pics up :P

Check out that shine :P

and don't mind the jungle of wires in the foot wells etc, they're from the previously installed stezza set-up lol

I'm pretty sure I still have a new interior coming, will be all brown vinyl then and alot better than my present torn up back seat and drivers seat.

anyone interested in buying?

Cheers, Ben.