September 17, 200818 yr comment_275783 Get up this morning and walk out the front door to go to school and my cars gone. I rang up mum to ask if she'd moved it and she said what! So yeah rang up the cops and they flagged it and now I have to go down the a cop station to put in a statement. I'm on the northside around strathpine If anyone sees a 1986 ae82 baby blue hatch with rims rego 545GUK let me know it would be much appreciated Heres a pic to help Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275836 oh dude, that's bad, keep us upated.... hope you get it back safe and sound. Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275902 She's been found. It was striped of everything worth more than a dollar lol Pictures speak louder than word s Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275904 Its good you got your baby back. What does she need to return to the road? Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275905 She won't be on the road ever again unfortunately Edited September 18, 200818 yr by aecorolla Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275908 FARKING CARNTS Sorry Mods but it had to be said I've seen this in the flesh and He takes a lot of pride in this car. The cops better find the pricks that did this, the owner worked hard to build this car up and they've destroyed it in a day Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275909 oh man that sucks!! just gotta hate those car thieves bastards! my mum's camry got stolen too around 4 months ago, lucky we got it back without any serious damages. any insurance on the ae82? Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275913 She won't be on the road ever again unfortunately She doesn't appear that bad... whats the total damage? The cops better find the pricks that did this, the owner worked hard to build this car up and they've destroyed it in a day Sadly even if the cops do find these pricks, the owner is never reinburst and the guilty party get a small slap on the wrist... maybe a fine... that the cops keep. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275920 wtf so the robbers stole a battery dizzy cap and radiator thats worth shit all what dumbasses sory to hear man looks like you can still get it on the road just need some new windows and engine parts good luck Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275932 If you want a whole car of spares I've got one here if you want to come tow it away.. Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275966 Yeah I got third party, fire and theft on it. All the glass needs to be replaced and a fair bit of interior bits. A new radiator, dizzy, battery and some leads. Oh and some wheels. I have to wait and see what RACQ says about it. Cheers for all the offers. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275984 that's heartbreaking....I hope they can get some prints and catch the theiving mother f*ckers that did that to your pride and joy..... :) Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275987 I also have a hatch back (ae80 tho) that i no longer want and it will only go to scrap. Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_276009 Great to see all this support. Hope you can get the beast back on the road mate. I'm sure i can help you if you want me to. Cheers Dougy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now