Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Msct Motorkhana Thread

Featured Replies

yeh he was a top bloke to

hope next ones tarmac sowe get a few more cars out there

  • Replies 81
  • Views 70.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, and I'm ok with that. I help organise a LAN that runs every 8-10 weeks with a turn out of a minimum of 50 people per go, gives me something different to do and gets me out of work for that given Saturday, I like it. :y:

 

I think I strike a neat balance between shooting people in the face and playing with my cars.

count me in on that shoot face car thing....

 

I like my fair share of PC games, and i like a LAN now and then!!...

 

And damn i can't wait till me rolla is going, i wanna go in one of the events :y:

post-1315-1222907047_thumb.jpg

 

Right. As far as I can tell by times I actually came in 6th place!

I think the reason I'm at the bottom of the list is because I didn't have a "No Bull" sticker to run for points! :hmm:

 

Can you confirm this Sturgey?

post-1315-1222907047_thumb.jpg

 

Right. As far as I can tell by times I actually came in 6th place!

I think the reason I'm at the bottom of the list is because I didn't have a "No Bull" sticker to run for points! :hmm:

 

Can you confirm this Sturgey?

Ahhhh, good old Tassie motorsport, show up for the first time, get told nothing about how to do it, or get told 5 different things from 5 different people...(I could have won Modern Regularity at a race meeting at Symmons a few years ago, but wasn't told I had to nominate my lap time before the first run {its after the 1st run in Club Days}), oh well as long as you had fun.

yeh u gotta have a sticker to get points

.....question answered.....

 

Hi

 

Please find attached revised results form the weekend, my spreadsheet program did not sort properly and I am sorry to say I did not check them properly before I sent them out.

 

But you will be pleased to see your overall finishing position move up to 6th place. Well done – hope to see you at the next one.

I can find heaps of pedders stickers at work "no bull" :hmm:

  • 3 weeks later...

Question has been awnsered..

 

Post Removed.

 

 

but yeah, this event was a top day. enjoyed it! :yes:

Edited by Howie

  • 1 month later...

Round 2 MSCT Motorkhana at Symmons Plains this Saturday 6th December.

 

TARMAC event, in the pits.

 

Also on the track MSCT Drift Practice Day.

 

BBQ Lunch available

 

Check out the attachments or www.msct.com.au for all the details

Or phone Carmen on 0400 102 809

 

2008_MotorK_Entry_form.pdf

Motorkhana_Flyer_06.12.08.pdf

Motorkhana_Supp_Regs_06.12.08.pdf

 

 

Would love to see as many of you as possible there. :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.