DouggehKE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive wanted to know where the best wreckers in adelaide for our rollas.. like i know u pull it has stuff but i mean anyone know any good ones and where they r..?

try www.yellowpages.com.au and search "Auto Parts Recyclers Toyota" :y:

Stumbled upon my 5K at U-Pull-It at Elizabeth. $180 including electronic distributor :lol:

sounds like a bargin raven but then again it depends on the condition :hmm:

Just Wrecking Toyotas at Wingfield (last time I checked - 6 months ago) were doing low km import carby 7K long motors for $750 or 5K's for around $550. Its worth it when they've only done under 60,000 kms most of the time!

Just Wrecking Toyotas at Wingfield (last time I checked - 6 months ago) were doing low km import carby 7K long motors for $750 or 5K's for around $550. Its worth it when they've only done under 60,000 kms most of the time!

Checked just wrecking and u-pull it elizibeth and the both had noting at all :hmm:

don't mean to be negative but every dealing ive had with them has been not so good and thumbs up to just wrecking toyotas id rather drive to wingfield than toyoland.

hmmmm weird... they are wicked to me!

i get big discount on all parts in turn when my car is finished i'm gonna have a toyoland sticker on my car.

a lot depends on who you talk to?

two fella there are good but one dude ia c@$t!