Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheapest 5k so far is an import for $950 and 7ke $1400

The 7k from dry creek, was just the block and head, no manifold, mounts etc, still interested though

If i were to bye a 7k would someone in Adelaide be interested in giving me a hand to modify the sump etc?

cheapest 5k so far is an import for $950 and 7ke $1400

The 7k from dry creek, was just the block and head, no manifold, mounts etc, still interested though

If i were to bye a 7k would someone in Adelaide be interested in giving me a hand to modify the sump etc?

probably better off buy a complete car :)

start checking the trader

probably better off buy a complete car :cool:

start checking the trader

Agreed.

By the time its fueled and wired and exhausted might be like 2500. Sale price of your original car plus the 2500 might get something quite tasty already done.

but on the other hand don't know of many 5k or 7k getting around

hay man, my dads got a 5k powered ke30 rolla,

the other day he said he was thinking about selling it,

i might buy it back off him but if i don't ill let u know, probs wants 500ish for it.

average condition motor, but its stil a 5k

Cheers mate.

i will keep it in mind.

hay man, my dads got a 5k powered ke30 rolla,

the other day he said he was thinking about selling it,

i might buy it back off him but if i don't ill let u know, probs wants 500ish for it.

average condition motor, but its stil a 5k

bargain for whole car !!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey, not a 5k but about wreckers in Adelaide. Since people seem to always chase after wagon's.

Saw this at you Pull it in Eliz, no engine but body seemed good.

Also at the wreckers just before Gawler (can't remember name sorry) there is a KE36(I think, not to sure about wagon models) thats blue, and sitting in the for sale area. Had 55 bumpers and grille.

post-4920-1226728607_thumb.jpg

Also at the wreckers just before Gawler (can't remember name sorry) there is a KE36(I think, not to sure about wagon models) thats blue, and sitting in the for sale area. Had 55 bumpers and grille.

that wreckers called "active motor wreckers" use to use them alot for holden parts when i used to work on bedford vans :lolcry:

that wreckers called "active motor wreckers" use to use them alot for holden parts when i used to work on bedford vans :lolcry:

Thanks for that, yeah that's the place. To me its an absolute treasure haven. After spending the morning at you Pull it rummaging around and not finding anything, going there and finding anything and everything is awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, not a 5k but about wreckers in Adelaide. Since people seem to always chase after wagon's.

Saw this at you Pull it in Eliz, no engine but body seemed good.

where was this is it still there??want thoughs bars hella bad

Went to toyoland today, just for a looksi.

there was 2 yella KE30/55s

one didnt seem to have anything worth stealing, the other one that had a decent rear end crash had a decent set of jellybeans and the interior had some stuff worth taking, inc dash cluster door trim etc. I think it was still running too as i could hear the clock ticking away, so still a battery at least.

At Just Wrecking Toyotas on the weekend I saw a KE30/55 sedan there that looked to have a decent rear bumper on it. Rest was fuxored though.

Had a jdmstyletuning.com sticker on it so obviously owned by some younger person in the know. :P

Anyway, thought someone on here might be interested in it. I'm not familiar with Ke30/55 so unsure of exact model sorry :)