Boss Kit For Ke70

crazyrob

Members dont see this ad
well i jus thought coz not many people would ask for a boss kit for a ke70...

ill just have to find out what happens later today thanks for the help mate

Why do you reckon not many people would as for a KE70 bosskit? Every second one you see on the street has an aftermarket steering wheel, thus requiring a boss kit. And it'll probably be the same or similar to an AE86 one, plus knowing Toyota a multitude of other models, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

yeah just go and order it man...its nothing special...

just for interests sake they are exact same as an ae86, the indicator return things work with them too.

i got an uber long boss kit from some importer for an ae86, bolted it up perfect. uber long one is great for driving, brings the wheel that big closer. indicators are only just in reach though....

Hey mate i bought 3 of my aftermarket steering wheels form the toyota wreckers from a mate and they've all had the bosskits attached.

I got one from a dv10 wide body camry, one from a lite ace van and also another one from a sv21 camry to & put 2 of them onto a ae71 corolla & ke70 plus the other went onto my 94 hilux so in theory a toyota boss kit will suit most models but you can'tr be to sure these days.

Cheers