Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beach, Bbq & Fun Cruise - 16 November 08

Featured Replies

yea bli bli would be a great spot for a shoot! or the grassy mountain top would be great aswell, maybe do both? and lions park at coolum would be nice and if there is no parking left there is always spots at sth pereg. hopefully ill have my car together haha. here's a quick photo of it at the moment.

post-6951-1226307708_thumb.jpg

post-6951-1226307745_thumb.jpg

post-6951-1226307764_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 150
  • Views 76.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Very sweet. I hope to see it too. :bash:

 

I'm looking forward to Sundae. Just have to arrange a meet up spot on the sunny coast.

Hey fella's I'm keen as beans to attend just don't think the rolla has it in her....

How long of a drive would it be do you reckon from southport????

:bash:

  • Author

Hey, just had this thought and I know its a late one but who's keen on making this interesting?? It is late notice but I personally know I can do it and since its Movember, what do we all think about rocking up with mustaches?? :bash: I think it would look cool if everyone had one. That means you too Lauren, so stop plucking :( lOl

ooo its this weekend guys!!! gunna be a awesome day out i reckon!!! where are we meeting again JiP

  • Author

8:30am Depart Springwood Crazy Clarks

9:20am Depart Aspley Maccas

10:00am BP Cabulture Northbound: 9:45am (rolling through. NO STOPPING)

Ans what do we think about for the Sunshine Coast people...

10:30am (Give or take 10/15) Roadside by Australia Zoo??

Well my radiator is in. But i've got a shit cold and i CBF'd putting my gearbox in. So i should be there this sunday as long as i'm not too under the weather. Might not come for the whole drive though, seems like a fairly full on day!

Are you still driving up thru the twisty's or going straight down the highway?

  • Author

We'll be taking Steve Irwin Way, then through Landsborough towards Malainy then up the mountain, Photoshoot, then down the mountain, though Nambour and to Coolum.

 

Roads have moderate twists

I wanna come, I might be there, My car gets hot on uphill climbs thats all.

That's case your in it :(

 

:bash:

 

Ha, Nah seriously it was off into the red on the toowoomba range on the weekend and mt cootha the other week got just into the hot zone.

  • Author

Hey guys and gals,

I have been informed by a couple people the Aspley Maccas no longer exists (I wish they'd all do that) so the new meet up point will be at Caltex/Hungry Jack's just past Beams Road.

It'll probably be easier anyway.

If anyone has questions, just ask.

Hey guys,

 

I'm just wanting to know will any one be going to the springwood meet point?? other than jip i guess :jamie:

 

Ohh jip got my slotted rotors today so should be good!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.