Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beach, Bbq & Fun Cruise - 16 November 08

Featured Replies

Okay, just like this months cruise that I had to cancel, this one will be going up north. We will be going through the windy hills then ending up at a beach like Coolum.

 

Date:

 

Sunday November 16th 2008

 

Lunch:

 

Lunch will be included in the form of a BBQ. I will buy the food and drinks. All I ask in return is that everyone pays $5-$10 (I will work the exact price out once all supplies are bought.)

 

Time:

 

8:30am Depart Springwood Crazy Clarks

9:20am Depart Aspley Maccas

10:00am BP Cabulture Northbound: 9:45am (rolling through. NO STOPPING)

Then hope to be at the coast at Midday or a bit after.

 

 

 

Okay, start writing the date off so your work doesn't interfere.

 

So far we have...

 

.JiP (KE30)

.Dougie (KE2??)

.AE80Rollaguy (AE90)

.Wink (KE-I-Don't-Have-My-License)

.Metha (KE70)

LittleRedSpirit AE71

.Curly (Ke25)

.Nitephyre (AE71 Panno)

.Demuire (Maybe)

.Misled

.oh what a nissan feeling!

.Teddy

.aecorolla

.scott35

.Jason

.Brock

.08ftw

.

.

.

.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Replies 150
  • Views 76.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool...plenty of time to get my rolla sorted out :P

Hopefully i'll have another car on the road by then......

Count me in for sure mate...i should be out of the shit with the mrs by then aswell :)

i can not attend as i will be back in townsville :)

haha lucky i didnt go to sprinwood crazys this morn i had a BIIIG nite!!

 

Count me in for this cruise!! lets make it big

Yeah Guys & Gals....Let's make it a BIG turnout

Good chance to get our cars on that calender too..........

Not sure yet for me.. I have a party the night before. So not sure if I can drive if I even do have my P's? But Might be able to come. I'm a maybe at the moment +_<

ill come in my rolla. :yes:

90% positive because its after exams. (volvo.... :yes:)

haha trust u dougy to be the one to reply haha :laff:

  • Author

Reply to what??

 

 

 

 

 

Lets keep it clean guys and stay on topic. No stupid posts clogging up the thread. This isn't NT and this isn't a chat thread.

Okay, just like this months cruise that I had to cancel, this one will be going up north. We will be going through the windy hills then ending up at a beach like Coolum.

 

Date:

 

Sunday November 16th 2008

 

Lunch:

 

Lunch will be included in the form of a BBQ. I will buy the food and drinks. All I ask in return is that everyone pays $5-$10 (I will work the exact price out once all supplies are bought.)

 

Time:

 

8:30am Depart Springwood Crazy Clarks

9:20am Depart Aspley Maccas

10:00am BP Cabulture Northbound: 9:45am (rolling through. NO STOPPING)

Then hope to be at the coast at Midday or a bit after.

 

 

 

Okay, start writing the date off so your work doesn't interfere.

 

So far we have...

 

.JiP (KE30)

.Dougie (KE2??)

.AE80Rollaguy (AE90)

.Wink (KE-I-Don't-Have-My-License)

.Metha (KE70)

.Curly (Ke25)

.Nitephyre (AE71 Panno)

.Demuire (Maybe)

.

.

 

ok you can count me in i meet you at coolum(scott35) :laff:

Count me in.

Red ae82 hatch

Hopefully I'll have a sticker by then :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.