November 3, 200817 yr comment_286940 Reminder Guys, THIS WEEKEND!!! Get your cars ready!! |blink| As soon as I read this I was like oh sheet I want to install my stereo this weekend. I think we need some confirmation of the date lol Report
November 3, 200817 yr Author comment_286975 lOl, never mind. Darn American date setting. I'm seeing that its the 11th not 11th month. |blink| Its on the 16th... So thats two weeks if I'm correct. Edited November 3, 200817 yr by JiP_01 Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_287195 no idea really haha, i don't want to suggest a place then let everyone down. just leave it at coolum untill i can think of somehting. whats the 4speed ke70's go like on the highway? Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_287305 Damn, just read it properly. I will DEFINATELY be there. Depending on whether my car has new gearbox & radiator in it. Camera in hand. Might have to ditch you guys early though. I've got prior plans at noosa. Edited November 4, 200817 yr by 08ftw Report
November 5, 200817 yr comment_287402 no idea really haha, i don't want to suggest a place then let everyone down. just leave it at coolum untill i can think of somehting. whats the 4speed ke70's go like on the highway? lol they go alright just rev abit at 100km/h around 3000rpm Report
November 9, 200817 yr Author comment_288422 Okay, so today I went on search for a good place for our photo shoot. First option was Balmoral Lookout. It has a grassy area where we can park out cars and a view in the background. Sadly it has a few trees in the way. Still an alright spot. A little further down the track along Flaxton Dr Flaxton there is a massive grassy area on the side of the road. It pretty large, green and the view isn't obscured. Lastly at Bli-Bli there is a park called Muller Park that backs onto the creek/river/whatever. It could also be the backdrop to out shoot. The park is in front of the beach where we will be having the BBQ. I chose this one cause its the only park with 2 BBQ's and parking. So hopefully there will be at least one BBQ available. The Beach at Coolum. So what do we think.?? If this spot isn't good there is always South Perigion beach. It has lots of parking and one BBQ. As for the rest of the beaches, none have BBQ's and hardly any have parking spots. ..................... Opinions welcome. And remember, its next weekend. And this is what the pics could look like but better and cleaner in the end............ Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288455 count me in on the cruise thanks to dougy fixing my car for me! that looks like a good place for a photo shoot Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288526 Can't wait till the weekend :y: hopefully the weather's better than today......... :D That Muller Park looks great for the photoshoot................. Edited November 9, 200817 yr by PHATKE20S Report
November 9, 200817 yr Author comment_288529 Oh, so we'd rather next to the river instead of the mountaintop?? Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288548 A little further down the track along Flaxton Dr Flaxton there is a massive grassy area on the side of the road. It pretty large, green and the view isn't obscured. Lastly at Bli-Bli there is a park called Muller Park that backs onto the creek/river/whatever. It could also be the backdrop to out shoot. The park is in front of the beach where we will be having the BBQ. I chose this one cause its the only park with 2 BBQ's and parking. So hopefully there will be at least one BBQ available. By the river = 1st choice Mountain top = 2nd choice Edited November 9, 200817 yr by PHATKE20S Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288570 isnt it funny the people that you meet up with on top of mt mee, lol glad ya found were you were looking for, count me in of the day, i'll shine up the black and yellow pv for the day, can't wait for it, Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now