JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I need everyones opinions of where may be a real good place to shoot our pics for the calendar?? Does anyone remember last years Rememberance Day cruise?? I really like that place where we stopped on the mountain on the side of the road. The backdrop was amazing!!

Does anyone know where exactly that was??

Okay, I need everyones opinions of where may be a real good place to shoot our pics for the calendar?? Does anyone remember last years Rememberance Day cruise?? I really like that place where we stopped on the mountain on the side of the road. The backdrop was amazing!!

Does anyone know where exactly that was??

Yeah mate that's definatley a great spot....ke70Dave has that pic in his sig

LRS might know where it was???

haha found the thread :)

i'll definitely be there, but may i make a suggestion? I live local on the coast (marcus beach 10 min from coolum) and if you're planning to go to coolum on a sunday and expect a park i wish you luck. A better place to go, more parking space's, bbq's green grass shops, better locals is peregian beach 5 mins away from coolum. although if you'll be having it on the 16th the markets will be on there so it'll be just as hard to get a park. just something to think about for you.

I'll have the batteries charged up in my camera and ill give some photos my best shot (no pun intended :bash:) for the calendar.

Hey, since your a local, where's the best scenic place for out photo shoot?? I really don't want the cars in a carpark. I want them on grass or gravel. Last year we were on a hilly road in the mountains and all our cars were parked on the end of the road. Looked sweet. Just not sure where we were.

gallery_1158_9_94852.jpg

yea that does look sweet.

i have an idea for individual pictures of cars, not sure about everyones cars as its in a carpark and there are often a fews cars parked stagged over the place; but its at noosa rivermouth, with the water in the background it would look beautiful on a sunset. or along the noosa river would be nice too. i'll have a think about it and get back to you.