Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beach, Bbq & Fun Cruise - 16 November 08

Featured Replies

I'm out .... not well enough to attend guys sorry

  • Replies 150
  • Views 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm sure you can still attend. I have jumper cables in my car if your heart needs a jump. And same goes if I need one (Everyone to note)

I can give mouth to mouth, Dunno bout cpr tho.

  • Author

So guys, how would we like out regional calendar month set up. Would we like to have a group shot as the main, then individual shots of each car to boarder the main?? Or pic one of the cars to be a main and have the rest to boarder the main??

Group main + ring of rollas :jamie:

 

Anyone local able to help me get the bloody thing in a decent tune for driving, I don't want to be using a shit load of petrol.

 

Just the standard 4A-C but buggered if I can get all the screws right... also a damn shame I can't have my Cobra seat done in time... ahh well :yes:

Edited by Nitephyre

I may be turning up to this, teddy and i will be at the monster truck world finals on the previous night so i'm not sure how tired i will be. But i'll wash the corolla on saturday as best as possible. :jamie:

terrible weather at the moment! better hope it fines up.

Me bailing. I feel like absolute crap, have no money and thinking wisdom teeth are on their way.

I'm servicint the car saturday and will be at the springwood meeting point, Who else is going?

Hey trev!! yeah i shall be at the springwood meeting ponit aswell

  • Author

Hey guys, I'll be at Springwood too. I was hoping that we all could have toll moneys for the bridge as I'll be wanting to take the Gateway, then hopping off at the Entertainment Center now that we aren't meeting at Maccas.

 

It should be heaps quicker and we will bypass Gypie Road with all the traffic lights.

 

thanks, your friendly RL

Yeah mate thats a great idea. Just go straight up Beams Rd to the Highway.

I'll see you all at Carseldine most likely :jamie: maybe with the other 'phat' boys........

I'm coming down tonight to see some mates, so i'll also be able to drive up with you all, sadly not in my rolla. where is everyone meeting seeing as youre not going along gympie rd now? i'll most probably be in the northern suburbs

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.