Small Car Sunday - Pics

Chobis

Hey all, I ducked down the Bay today and had a quick look around at Small Car Sunday which was on Wigley Reserve at the end of Anzac Highway. I took a few pics. There were two KE20's and a 25 present. Other than that there was a good range of cool stuff to see. I will post a few other cars I found interesting as well. Especially the white USA delivered left hand drive Datsun 510 Coupe. Awesome. All in all a great show. Similar concept to All Japan Day held at the beginning of this year. No trophies, dj's, promo tents etc..... just a good old fashioned car show with real street driven cars.

081019SCS_01.jpg

081019SCS_02.jpg

081019SCS_04.jpg

081019SCS_05.jpg

081019SCS_07.jpg

081019SCS_09.jpg

081019SCS_10.jpg

081019SCS_11.jpg

081019SCS_12.jpg

081019SCS_13.jpg

081019SCS_14.jpg

081019SCS_15.jpg

081019SCS_16.jpg

081019SCS_17.jpg

081019SCS_18.jpg

081019SCS_22.jpg

081019SCS_23.jpg

081019SCS_24.jpg

081019SCS_25.jpg

081019SCS_26.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No trophies

i think you will find that you are wrong there

i do believe the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and people choice got trophies, other than that, there wasnt any other trophies up for grabs

081019SCS_33.jpg

this was the eventual winner of the day

with puresx 2nd

and an old school bluebird in 3rd

peoples choice went to the I'm HOT swift.

My seca got some unsuspecting looks when people happened to glance under the hood :yes: but then again that might have been just the sprinter grill :lol:

Edited by MYSTIK

Sleeper plates on a rotor, Nice
that would be my car..........

The car is very quiet and has a FMIC that can't even be seen from the front unless you close up and a very keen eye. 167rwkw is enough power for it to be considered a sleeper as well i would of thought?

that would be my car..........

The car is very quiet and has a FMIC that can't even be seen from the front unless you close up and a very keen eye. 167rwkw is enough power for it to be considered a sleeper as well i would of thought?

very clean car and neat conversion!! :yes:

i'd consider anything more than 80kW atw in a KE1x/2x to be a sleeper :lol:

great pics Chobis

Edited by dfunkt

I followed that orange Mazda a little when he was going to the reserve, num num num is all i had to say. :yes:

I was sailing at west beach all day and was SOOOOO close to this, but i did'nt get a chance to go down till about 5pm and there was no one there :lol:

Depending on how my car is and what not, i might even think about entering in a couple of years.

i think you will find that you are wrong there

i do believe the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and people choice got trophies, other than that, there wasnt any other trophies up for grabs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my bad. Well I still liked the concept of the day. More everyday real cars than just trophy hunters. Phu's car is pretty nice I gotta say. It's a little more subtle than his Z32 or R34 was, but it's pretty damn nice.