13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

What is the sway bar out of? I didn't know they made anything that thick for a 20...

Swaybar is a TA22 Celica item (I hope it fits!)

The orignal swaybar wasnt correctly attached to the car and had very little clearance between the swaybar and sump. I'm hoping the kink in the middle/front will give me more clearance and stop any fouling on the sump. I will definitely need to drill new holes for the D brackets (alot thicker than stock brackets) but I'm pretty sure eeverything else will bolt up

Cheers

Members dont see this ad

Looking good. Are you going to be going with the same engine setup?

Will be running a similiar drivetrain set-up. Same turbo (T04E), gearbox (S5 RX7 5 spd) , exhaust (slightly modded), ecu (Microtech MTX-8). NEW engine (REW) and clutch. UPGRADING complete inlet set-up and injectors. Planning on a 50% increase in boost as well :))

Cool.

I saw your old engine mount set-up for sale that's all. I have looked at them and wasn't overly impressed. Are you revising your engine mounting set up too? I'd be keen to see what you come up with......

Previous setup wasnt ideal i will admit, they were from the previous owner/builder and there was definitely room for improvement! Some changes will be made, i will keep this thread updated ;))

Cheers,

Ryan

• 10 months later...

Hey ryan good to see you still have this thing.

Where are you at with it now?

Yup, NOT FOR SALE ITEM really. Ive tried selling before and could not bring myself to let it go!

Just buying, collecting and WAITING on parts. a certain fellow rollaclub member has stuffed me around with parts for over 8 weeks now. Its holding me up on doing my front end suspension/brake set-up so I can get the car rolling. I still have a "To Do List" about a mile long but the ones at the top for now are, mock up my new FMIC and alloy radiator, rewire under the dash and fix some of my engine wiring loom that my dog ATE while i had to store the car in my backyard outside for a short time wont make that mistake again! He loved the thick guage battery cable lol

Cheers,

Ryan