Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photo Shoot - Rollaclub Calendar 2009

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow i like it that effect looks great, makes me want to respray the corolla so i can have pics taken :jamie:

I got dizzy from scrolling the screen up and down a few times, the bottom one is slightly more ligfhter yes ??. to be honest i like both maybe its just lesleys car has nice appeal

haha my bad been so much post hopping today i forgot about the 1st pic on the other page the deep orange one I'm loosing it my eyes are going square

  • Author

With the proper equipment, its easy to take decent photo's.

 

Because I had a heap of time for just the one car, I spent nearly two hours taking 116 photos with a Digital SL/R.

 

Unfortunately I wont be able to do that with several cars there, so I'm looking at 15-20 mins max per vehicle. :jamie:

  • Author
if i don't make it will this picture be ok?

 

Not really champ.

 

There is shadow covering the car and parts of other cars in the background. You can submit it if you want though, but I'm pretty certain that it wouldnt make it for the main month photo.

hrmm might come along to be social

yeah ill be there, as long as i don't break anything between now and then haha

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.