Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, just a reminder. Not sure if I've mentioned it. Members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane.

mmm will do jon :bash:

As i will not be able to come, just like every other rollaclub event :)

Washed my car today to take some pictures tomorrow, then it started raininng a couple of hrs later :no2:

So will have to get the shamy out again.

Does anyone mind if I take out some of the small imperfection with photoshop?

Doug

Have done Soulsearcher's shoot today.

The shots came out really well, so will upload some small ones in the next day or two to show you all what you're in for.

I've also updated the first post with car care products you will need to bring in order to bring out the best in your car for the shoot.

what happened to the colour, maybe its just the colour ssettings on the comp I'm on. but it looks real orange and nothing like the gold that the car actually is.

will admit you have done a very nice shot! though that a interesting watermark...

what happened to the colour, maybe its just the colour ssettings on the comp I'm on. but it looks real orange and nothing like the gold that the car actually is.

will admit you have done a very nice shot! though that a interesting watermark...

i agree it does seem to very orange in colour :jamie: